Forget the date *REQUESTED*

For Ashtons-kinky-girl

"Have I told you how hot you look?" Niall wrapped his arm around your waist and brought you closer to his side.

"About eight times." You laughed

"Hmm." He kissed behind your ear and slowly kissed along your jawline.

"Ni." You gently pushed him off. 

He sighed and cursed under his breath. He picked up his menu and scanned his eyes over it before chucking it onto the table.

"You know what?" He turned to you

"What?" You were still reading the menu so you weren't paying full attention to him.

"I know something that tastes even better than any of this shit." 

"What?" You put your menu down.

He edged closer to you on the seat and brought his lips to your ear.

"You."

"Wow. Cliché much?" You playfully nudged him.

"C'mon Tay!" He whined. "Don't tell me you haven't thought about it. I know you wore that on purpose." He slipped his hand underneath the thin fabric of your dress and rested it on your thigh.

"You still wanna stay?" His hand slowly crept higher

"Ni...stop." You grabbed his hand which was resting on your inner thigh.

"You sure you want me to stop?" He hooked his finger underneath your underwear.

"I can feel how wet you are babe. I'm not gonna stop anytime soon." He slipped a finger in.

You bundled his shirt in your hand and pulled him closer towards you. 

He slipped in another finger and slowly circled them around your clit. He slowly pumped in and out.

He grabbed your arms with his free hand and pinned them together. He thrust into you, rapidly increasing his speed.

Your head lolled back and you but your lip to cover your moans.

"Niall...please!" You whined

Your stomach knotted and you clenched your legs. Niall came to a sudden stop, leaving you breathless.

"What the fuck?" You whispered.

He licked his fingers and smirked.

"Let's continue this...somewhere private." He kissed your neck.

He slid out of the booth and held out his hand. You gladly accepted. He placed his hand on the small of your back and led you out of the restaurant.

Once you were outside you leaned up and whispered in his ear.

"Do that again and no sex for a week!" You smirked

"Princess, you know as much as I do that that's impossible." He bit his lip. You playfully rolled your eyes as he led you to the car.

GUESS WHO'S BACK?! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WOO!! TURN UP!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
I missed you hoes so much. Don't worry, I won't pull a Zayn again!
¡I'M BACK AND I'M BETTER!

Stay turnt
Kayah xx