You Call That a Smile

Gabriel's POV

   I look over at Mr. B who is glaring at Doc.  As he clears his throat and waves his hand in front of his face, what the fuck.  I look over at my partner in crime then at Mr B am I the only one seeing this shit.  I swear I know it wasn't much but the left side of his mouth was turned up almost like he was fighting not to smile.  The fucker has feelings after all.  Oh I have to...

      "Hey, Mr. I Saw That Almost Smile, are you willing to comply and obey and all that shit you make us do too?"

    Oh my fucking god, I wasn't imagining it.  The left side definitely is going up.  I so want to break him but I think that's the best we can do until trouble comes back then all hells gonna break loose.  Its gonna be so much fun to see him unwedge the boxers from his ass. 

    "Need I remind you that you currently are serving one hour tomorrow would you like to update it to two Mr Coleman?"  Leave it to Mr Non-feeling to avoid the question.  I would almost prefer North's grumpy ass to this. 

     "Are you avoiding the question, Mr. Blackbourne?"  Fuck yeah my partner in crime has finally woken up from him blond induced stupor.  Shits  gonna hit the fan now.

     "No, Mr. Taylor, I am not avoiding the question.  I am very willing and will obey as expected"

    I hear Luke cough into his hand, "bullshit."  Everyone who heard starts to either laugh or fights not to laugh which results in this weird sounding grunt, not naming names of course, North because heaven forbid you ever smile or laugh either.  How him and Luke are related baffles me.

    The noise seems to shake Doc back to the real world because he looks at Mr B and asks "Why was my Pookie wrapped all over that guy like a baby opossum? Why did she leave with him and not stay here with us where she belongs?"

    Uh oh this shits gonna be good.  I turn to Mr B waiting his answer when I suddenly hear Victor hissing at North, "Calm down, I don't want to have to thaw your ass out again"

   Looking over at North, I notice the glass in his hand starting to frost over. What the fuck, my brothers are all losing their shit.

     "Iceman,  think of kittens or puppies, nope take that back alternators,  and transmissions and whatever other shit that's gonna help you control yourself.  We need to really fucking prioritize this shit we gonna all fall apart before the mission even starts. Blondie is fucking trouble and as much as I want to get my hands on her hair and clothes I'm glad she's not here to see this shit mess we are currently calling a family." 

    Fuck why is everyone looking at me like that. 

   "Don't talk about my FAG like that dude or I may have to kick your ass." Luke's face was starting to turn red.

   "Your FAG?  What the fuck?" He wants to start something, he's my best friend but I'll finish this.

   "Yeah my Forever and Always Girl" he gives me a look that screams duh at me.

   Apparently this is what everyone else needed as well because even Mr B had a smirk on his face as everyone else bursts our laughing.

   "Mr. Taylor how about you just pick one either she's your forever or your always then she can have the other to call you back is that acceptable?"

   Fuck yeah we definitely get to keep her and if Mr B says otherwise I'm recording this.  He just said it.  I will resort to blackmail if I have to.  After messing with the phone I look around the table and realized I'm not the only one as we share conspirative glances.

   Our families about to get bigger if we can only survive this assignment without losing our minds first.

******* a/n I know its short but was inspired to finish.  Gabriel's so expressive and fun to write.  So had to get his POV.   Since schools out should have more time to write so will have next update up soon. Hope y'all like it and as always if you find problem or dont understand anything please let me know.  Till next  update smile makes the world wonder what you are thinking and its contagious best air borne virus in the world.