Let the games begin

Sang's POV

    I felt it as soon as Jess's ability manifested itself.  I wasn't sure what it was at first though.  When she screamed and rushed to me. "Why did I never see these scars Sang what happened to you? I know you didn't have them a few minutes ago." I knew what her ability was then almost like my mind cleared just as her vision had.

     I patted her gently on her back and whispered that I'd tell her all about it later. I then let her know she just got her ability.  To my surprise she was happy about it. As I glanced around the room I noticed that everyone was looking at us. I suddenly had a new idea about how tonight was going to go.

   "So I have an idea on how we can all get to know one another better before we play any games. We sit in a circle and tell or show our abilities. That way when or if we play truth or dare we can really have fun with the dares." 

    As I sat down on the floor of the living room I tugged Jess down beside me on my right side.  As I waited for them to settle down most of the boys starting to jostle each other, so I decided that I needed to intervene. "Erik sit here please since it will be easier to explain everything if we are beside each other." I swore I heard grumbling from at least one of the guys but I'm not sure exactly who it was from.

Erik reluctantly sat down beside me but glared at all the guys who had grumbled just seconds before almost as if he were reminding them that I don't belong to them, that I was his little sister.

I couldn't help but let a giggle loose at the thought of my papa bear going caveman on them.

It took over five minutes of everyone (meaning 9 immature and stubborn boys pretending to be men) to finally calm down, stop jostling each other and sit in a circle. I decided in that moment that being a teacher was not a career choice for me. I did not have the patience, but then a room full of 5 year olds may be easier to manage.

Once everyone was finally sitting down and ready to pay attention to me, I laid out the rules to this game. "Ok, this is how I want the introduction to go. One by one we will tell or show the others in the room what our abilities are. If you have more than one it is your decision if you want to show them all or if you just show your main ability. I know you are all curious as to our abilities which is why Erik and I will be the last two to go. So I guess we will start with Victor since you are sitting next to Erik and work our way around. Does anyone have any problems or questions?"

I looked around at the boys expecting at least one question. I was not disappointed. Kota raised his hand and as soon as our eyes met asked, "What if we already know what your abilities are? Do we have to participate in this, because I am anxious to play truth or dare so I can find out everything about you."

"If you don't want to participate that's fine you can go back to your house.  I can promise you that you don't know what our abilities are, you may think you do but you really have no clue." I know he realizes what I said was true because he looked down at his hands and sighed.  "Does anyone else have any problems or questions?" As I look around this time all I can see is acceptance. This will go better than I thought.

I looked over at Victor, "The floor is all yours hot stuff." I know I probably shouldn't have said it that way but i just couldn't help myself.

Victor looked around the room with wide eyes. He focused on Mr. Blackbourne, no, on puddin', because saying Mr. Blackbourne each time is just a pain. So from now on in my mind he shall be my puddin' because he kinda reminds me of joker with all his plotting and planning and being the boss.

So as Vic was waiting for my puddin' to give him permission to do this, I admit I started to get bored. I mean really do you need him to hold your hand when you go potty too.  I cleared my throat. "Anytime you are ready is fine with me I'm getting tired of waiting. This is supposed to be fun not a stressful situation."