Keeping Secrets?

***Again I will be shifting POV between different characters.  Let me know if it's too much or confusing please. Hope this is quick enough for you anon and Jazz.  Thank you both for keeping me smiling and excited about writing this.  Now to the update before you hunt me down.  Lol  :)

Jessica's POV

     Sang is just too cute.  She's reminds me of tinkerbell, tiny and just as sweet as can be.  Im so excited to have someone close to my age living nearby.  All that's around here are boys and Danielle and she's about as nice as a rabid dog.  I can't wait to go to her house and have a refuge away from boys.  Her brother isn't that bad, hopefully he can get into Kota's group of friends so Sang and I will have someone to lean on while they are gone.  I hear the chair scape across from me.  Yay Victor is right across from me.  I look up into his eyes that you can see the twinkling of flames mixed in the brown.  I hear a sigh. Wait that was me.  I feel my face get hot as I lower my face. 

     "Can you keep a secret Jess?" I know that's Sang's voice but it sounded like it was in my head not my ears that it came from.  I jerk my head up and look wildly at her.  "Calm down this is one of my abilities.  Please act normal.  If you imagine your thoughts you want to say to me are actually coming to me you can reply back that way we can talk with no one knowing.  You like Victor don't you?  I can help you if you want.  I've never really had a friend before so if you help me I'll help you.  I have opened this link now so any time you want to talk to me you can but if you think to hard it will scream in my head.  Do you want to try to talk back?"

      I try to think back to her "Yes!"  I see her grab her head with her hand.  "Okay we need to work on the volume control, dont worry it took Erik weeks before he got it down.  Have you or your brother gotten your abilities yet?"

     I try to concentrate on not thinking back too loud, "Yeah my brother can manipulate and compel through his voice like a siren in old folklore.  He's also super smart and can remember anything he reads.  I haven't gotten mine activated yet.  Victor's is so hot.  He can control, manipulate, and produce flames and fire.  Plus he can pick up any instrument and play if like a master.  He's so perfect.  He's the hottest of all my brother's friends." 

      I know she heard me when she smiled at me, "If I tell you what I am and can do can you keep it secret, only Erik knows, but I'm so tired of hiding it all the time."

     I hear someone clear their throat.  I look up at the same time as Sang.  Sang lets out a squeaking sound as she covers her mouth staring at Victor's eyes.  I probably should have warned her about the power of his eyes. 

     Mom comes to the rescue as usual.  "Boys this is Sang and her brother Erik, they moved in late last night.  Unfortunately their power isn't on just yet so Jessica invited them to eat with us when she met Sang earlier while walking Max."  This causes Victor to break eye contact with Sang.

     I watched as Kota and Victor did their eye talk thing at the comment about Sang and Erik being siblings.  They must have thought they were dating since they were holding hands.  "Hey Sang, you shouldn't be as nervous now I think you can let go of Erik's hand so he can eat.  If you get nervous again you can grab mine, since friends are there to support each other during stressful or scary times too."  I heard the cutest sound.  Omg, she even laughs like I would imagine tinkerbell sounding.  That's her new nickname she just doesn't know it yet.

Victor's POV

     As we walked down the stairs I was getting more and more excited to see her.  As I approached the table all I heard was his voice which I must say sounds like he's whining. "Take deep breaths baby its going to be ok"  Who is he to tell her what to do.  I ironically do exactly what he just told her as I take a deep breath to keep in control.  Then I seen it, they are holding hands.  Ugh, deep breaths, deep breaths, damn he was right it did help calm me.  I heard a sigh was it her, no it was Jess.  She must have a thing for him.  Why, I couldn't imagine. Jess and the girl keep exchanging glances.  Something weird is going on there.  I clear my throat to get her to look up.  Yay it worked!  I can feel the flames dance back and forth between our eyes.  I may have to start tapping soon.