A Dish Best Served Cold

Sang's POV

     We finally have the plan all worked out and ready to begin.  I'm scared I'm not going to be able to do this without revealing my true self, but hopefully they won't be paying too much attention to me.  My first course of action is to place the projection aura around us. Anyone other than the boys will see nothing out of the ordinary.  I have a set projection that they will see of us chasing each other with water guns.  The two imbeciles in the house will be the only ones to see our little act.  Ok now that that's done I now have to modify things.  Hopefully this'll work, I just hope it doesn't go wrong.

Kota's POV

     North yelled at my perfect 10 to stop as all of the rest of my brothers ran slightly behind him in pursuit.  Are they chasing him or her?  This is not what I had wanted to happen.  Victor lets out a blood-curtling scream.  What did I miss, I focus on Sang again and am shocked to see her laying on the front yard with a post from our fence protruding from her chest.  Nathan had a smirk on his face as he looks down at her.  The rest of the boys are surrounding her. Mr. Blackbourne and Doc with them.  Why isn't Doc healing her? Something feels wrong here but I sense no lie. I know for a fact that Nathan hurled the post through her chest.  I can't see blood because of them hovering but I know it has to be there. 

     Victor is trying unsuccessfully to open my window because of the flames coming from his hands.  Every time he tried to grab it the embers would threaten to catch so he would let go.  I feel sorry for them if he gets that window opened.  Wait why aren't I helping him get it opened.  I should be doing that, shouldn't I?  Victor is now screaming at me to open the window so he can blast them away from Sang.  I guess his yelling shook me out of whatever was holding me back because the next thing I know I'm opening the window. 

     I watch helplessly as Victor hurls a fireball directed at our brothers.  They scatter but start heading toward the front door.  My heart feels like its breaking  to see Sang there on the lawn with blood all over her chest with the post still in her.  Just laying there lifeless.  Wait her hand just twitched.  I must be seeing things but must not be as she starts to sit up.  She looks down at the post grabs it and just yanks it out like it were a splinter and not a 48 inch long post.

     Victor is still staring at her intently. "Kota look at her she's not breathing.  She's fucking dead.  They killed my destiny.  I think I really want to hurt them back.  Someone is going to burn for this.  How is she up and walking toward the house?  I saw all our brothers, how could they do that to her, was it because we didn't answer all the questions? Did they think she was too dangerous? No that's not right.  If that were the case I would be too.  What if they are after me now? Kota what do we do?"  He needs to be quiet so I can think.  "Victor let me think just be quiet until I tell you to talk."

     I can feel the glare he's directing toward me.  He grabs my arm and point outside.  I don't have time for this so I ignore him for a minute.  I hear the boys screaming and pounding on the door downstairs.  Why haven't they just walked in?  Victor is now pulling my arm to try and get my attention.  Fine, I look to what he's trying to show me and can't catch my breath.  How did this happen?  I missed something happening.  "Victor tell me what happened out there."

     "If you hadn't mute me you would've seen it too.  Sang somehow managed to catch Gabe and I assume bit him.  He then tackled Luke and bit him.  Then they just started attacking each other.  I watched Luke take a huge bite of flesh out of North's arm.  I think they are all zombies. What the hell are we going to do?  They are trying to get in now. We need to make sure Mom and Jess are safe.  Shit, where did Sang go?"

I know...  I'm bad.  Will have continuation posted tomorrow.  Just wanted to keep you on your toes.