Cloud gazing???

Kota's POV

      I have a sinking feeling it's going to be a long long night.  I finish stuffing an extra pair of boxers into my bag before zipping it up.  Why were the others not concerned about clothes?  They couldn't all fit in Erik's. North and Silas and possibly Nathan could but the rest of us would be swamped in his clothes.  As I walk back down the stairs I look over at Sang standing there talking to Jessica.  She's smiling so brightly I feel like I should look away. We all head toward the door to go to Sang's house, yes I know Erik lives there too but he's not important.

     I'm stare at Sang's hips swaying with each step as we all walk across the street to her house.  When we get to the grass again she suddenly just flops on the ground and stares up at the sky.  The rest of my brothers keep walking toward the house.  Jessica lays down beside her, so being the good big brother I am, I sit down next to them.  "That one looks like a ferris wheel" Sang suddenly announces pointing up to a cloud.  "Nope looks like a bunny to me" Jessica counters.  I look up to try to find the cloud in question. As I'm looking up I feel someone tug on my sleeve causing me to fall back.  I hear a soft giggle. Looking over I see Sang's beautiful face just inches away from mine.  I catch my breath as my eyes are instantly zoned in on her lips as her tongue slides across them wetting them.  Clouds need to look at clouds.  One cloud that looks like Sang's lips. One cloud that looks like a heart.  Ok enough cloud gazing for me.  I now need to adjust myself without them noticing.  How am I going to manage this?

     "Sang, get your ass off the grass do you want to explain to the stepwitch why you have grass stains on the back of your clothes?"  Erik yells out at her. Stepwitch that sounds very interesting I will have to find out about that.  Maybe I should ask Sang since her brother seems to be immune to my compulsions.

    We all sit up, look at one another and burst out laughing.  Ok if the rest of the night is like this it might not be too bad.  Who am I trying to kid, I feel like a little kid being set loose in a candy store with no adults in sight.  My heart is racing and I think my face must be flushed, because I suddenly feel very hot.

     I get up quickly and put both hands out to help them stand up.  They each grab one and I brace myself expecting them to pull on my hands.  I feel no resistance so I start to tug on their hands.  Next thing I know I'm on my back looking into a pair of hynotic green eyes.  Wait how did only she manage to fall on me.  I look past her to Jessica laughing at us sitting up where she was to begin with.  That little match maker let go of my hand on purpose.  I need to remember to get her something special as a thank you.

     "Oops, I'm sorry did I hurt you?"  I could feel Sang's breath on my face we were so close.  She hasn't moved off me yet just looking deep into my eyes. I hear a throat being cleared.  I look over at Jessica who was now trying not to laugh.  Wait how long have we been just laying here with Sang on top of me.  I take it back no surprise for you after all Jessica,  you made her realize where she was.

    Sang scrambles to get up off of me. Arms and legs are going everywhere it seems like.  UGH!!!  I find myself automatically curling up in a ball.  Mental note to self: its not as much fun as I  thought to have a girl lay on top of me because her knees and elbows end up going into places that they should not be encountering.  Sang looks down at me apologetically.  "I'm so sorry, do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"  I know my face is ten shades of red now.  Does she not realize what she just said? 

    Jessica whispers something in Sang's ear then her face turns red and she can't look me in the eye.  Thanks Jess, so not gonna get anything now.  I have to admit though that shade of red makes her look so adorable I just want to wrap her in my arms until it fades.

    "Hey Kota you gonna sleep outside? Because if you do I call dibs on Sang's floor, and if you outside you can't stop me Muahaha!" Luke yells out the front door.  I look over at Sang and I swear her face got even more red. Makes me wonder if she wants me to sleep on the floor in her room.  I hear a thump and see Luke rubbing the back of his head.  I think its going to be a very interesting night.

I know its short but its just some fluff leading into the final stage of the prank. karissa126 I hope it makes you smile.