Looking Eye to Eye

Sang's POV

     I love Erik but sometimes like right now I really wonder why.  He would have taken forever to come up with a plan if I hadn't. Hmm this new ability is actually pretty cool my mind has started to analyze everything.  Its kinda giving me a headache though.  Maybe I can play with a different one I already had fun with the water.  I know about fire since the napkin went up.  Oh I'm about to get revenge.  I just made myself invisible, yes invisible this is so much fun.  "Hey papa bear can we play hide and seek?  I'm hiding come find me." I love this telepathic bond we have for pranks like this.

    "Ugh Sang I was going to go to bed.  Fine we can play one game but you have to let me sense when I'm close or not.  Do hotter/colder. "

    "You do know with these new abilities I can actually make you hotter or colder instead of saying it."
Oh this is going to be so funny.  I can't wait to see the look on his face when I play with another of the abilities I got tonight.

    "It's times like right now that I wish I was immune to your abilities like you are to mine. You are so lucky you know that right brat. Ok lets get this game over with today has been exhausting to me."

    "Exhausting for you, I was the one who packed everything and took a beating this morning."  Ugh he's frustrating me now on purpose so I'll let him go to bed.  Its not gonna happen until I freak him out.

     "Yeah but I had to change both of the parental units memories of tonight so they thought you were here the whole night and not out.  I even gave them a complete conversation that they had with you before I got home.  You know I can't just use my ability like its nothing.  It takes a lot of my energy to do that.  Yet another thing I'm jealous about." 

   I have to admit I did forget that it takes him a lot of energy to use his ability.  If I could use his ability I would have done it for him but his abilities are the only ones I haven't been able to clone yet.  But they dont work on me so its a fair trade.  I may never get to play with other's memories but he can never play with mine.

    "Ok papa bear I'll take it easy on you make it easy to find me then I'll boost you yet another cool thing I got from those boys tonight.  Wait until you see all I can do its unbelievable.  I would be happy never getting another ability just keeping the ones I have right now."

     "Ok baby bear am I hot or cold" I had the temperature in his hands go colder and as he walked farther away his hands got colder.  "Damn this sucks but at same time is pretty cool. Am I even remotely getting closer?"

      "Does it feel any warmer?" I asked.  "To be honest my hands went numb about 5 minutes ago." That was not part of the plan.  "I'm sorry papa bear.  Here let me help. You are getting colder." I heated his hands back up to normal. "Colder, finally you turned around warmer, warmer, warmer." I actually was standing right in front of him.  "Ok you found me papa bear.   One of my newest abilities is invisibility.  Cool huh?"

     "Really baby bear you had me searching for you and I had no real hope to find you really mature.  I'm going to bed now."  I grab his arm before he can walk away.

   He struggles to get away but can't, oh I really love these new abilities. "Great now you have enhanced strength.  Right remind me not to take you out into public anymore. You come back stronger than I ever thought possible."

    "You want to know greatest part of this so far we can have so much fun as long as you don't scream or yell at me."  Okay, now to see if this will work or not.  It should work.  I concentrated on what I wanted to change on both myself and Erik.  I made myself visible as I made the changes.  Erik watched as I became him height included.  I now looked him in the eye.  Not for long though, as I made him look just like me.  "I always wanted you to look up to me." I couldn't help but laugh.

    "This is awesome except I don't like being you.  You can become me while you are here and they will leave you alone.  All you have to do is make sure we don't end up in the same place at the same time while you are me.  We may not have to pretend to be anything other than siblings.  I need to think about this.  I'll talk to you in the morning.  Good night baby bear, I love you."

      "Good night Erik, I love you too.  Dont forget that we are moving tomorrow so get a good night's sleep."

******** sorry about short update.  I'll try to get another one out before Christmas if my kids let me. The big move happens next update. If I'm not able to get another update up before Christmas just know I am sending my heart to all my fellow academy birds and any dogs that may be reading as well and wishing you all happiness and love at this time of the year. Merry Christmas.