Having Fun Zombie Style

Sang's POV

     I kneel on the ground invisible as I held Erik's hand keeping the pain from him the entire time he lay there with the post impaling him.  I created blood on what appeared to be my shirt he was wearing.  After much discussion we decided Erik would make the best me since I could heal him quicker than anyone and all the rest would still be represented in this ruse.  I just hope that Kota won't see through the illusion I'm about to present to them.  I know I could've projected this as an illusion but I just have a feeling it has to really happen to be believed. Victor must have managed to get past the suggestion I mind whispered to Kota to not open the window because a fireball was hurled toward the group.  I was able to absorb it before it actually hurt anyone but everyone scattered like it had.  I help Erik up and mentally tell him to grab the post.  I then help him yank it out and throw it to the side.  The wound is actually healed but doesn't look like it.  If either Kota or Victor looked now they would see a gaping wound that stopped seeping black blood as "my" skin got paler from blood loss.  It wasn't hard for it to appear like "I" was dead. Sorry if was unclear she's describing how she changes Erik's appearance of her.

     I then went off to my next part of the mission Erik right behind me as we tackled Meanie.  I made it look like he had been bitten.  I then followed around each one except Meanie since this was his ability I was using he could make bites appear same as me.  Oddly he can't modify himself.  Hmmm.  After everyone appeared like zombies including a graphic scene of Luke ripping part of North's arm off I was off for part three of mission zombie revenge.  For this I would have to make myself visible again.

     Jess surprisingly was very helpful once I told her what we were doing.  Who knew she held such a playful twisted side.  I knew she was my new bff for a reason.  Erik was now back to his own appearance and as scheduled was being "attacked by Meanie"  Jess discretely opened the back door and let me in.  According to both Meanie and Erik the boys are still upstairs watching from the window. 

     I send a quick mind whisper to Luke letting him know that I was in position.  Jess and I quietly snuck in her room and put a zombie movie on the tv cued to a gruesome part.  I heard a shuffling and scrambling upstairs.  Jess and I look at each other and scream uncontrollably holding each other. 

     The movie starts to play the gruesome part just as Kota and Victor rush through the door.  Both look at me and the blood drains from their face.  "I didn't take you as someone who would be scared of a zombie movie Kota." I inform him nonchalantly.  He is still staring at my unblemished chest and flush cheeks. 

     "Whaaaat just happened?  I saw you die?  I know I saw you die.  Didn't I?"  Kota is starting to stutter as he looks at me pleadingly.

     "Nope, nothing happened to me other than this movie making me scream."  I know he will hear the truth in my words.  Technically it was Erik so no lie, score one for Sang. 

     "But we saw Nathan... and then you..  and then everyone else got bit... then pounding on the door. Shit, the door."  Victor was quicker than I expected but I was ready for this.  Meanie was already alerted and everyone was back to normal standing there at the door talking to Erik like they just met when Victor flung the front door opened. 

     "Hey Victor we just met Erik, he's really cool.  Did you know that he's Sang's twin? We laughed about how we thought he was her boyfriend while we waited for you to answer.  What took you so long?"  Luke calmly said.  I was standing behind them now as I sent a mental whisper to all of them outside in a group "don't forget act like we just met I'm compelling it so he senses no lie, please don't hate me.  I hate having to do this.  Is everyone ready?"

     I hear several mental screams of various types of affirmation.  "Yes, of course, hell yeah, yeah, yup (this from Dr. Sean and even with the popped p)"  Everyone looks at each other in shock as they realized they all heard each other's responses as well.   I will have to remember we can do this. 

    Now for part three of the ruse they are going to pay, they just dont know it yet. 

I'm sorry for short updates but I get to a part where I get caught so I post then go to my other story write there then by the time I'm stuck there I'm able to here again.  Hope you don't mind smaller updates daily. Please let me know of any mistakes I haven't edited at all.