All's Fair in Love & War

Kota's POV

     I look over at Victor raising my eyebrows.  "I wonder if we should wait to see Sang or go find a reason to talk to her. School, we can ask her what classes she plans on taking.  That doesn't sound to lame does it?"  I wait for Victor to react or respond, bit he just shrugs his shoulders.   He is acting strange, he usually at least has a reaction or response.  Not that I can really say anything I have been quiet as well, all my thoughts are of the girl I'm anxious to see again.  It's been about 5 minutes now so I give Victor a look, stand up from my desk and start to walk toward the stairs.  I can't wait to see is she will smile at me or not.

     We finally make it to Jess's room only to be met with silence.   With the way they were giggling earlier I expected to hear that at least, if not talking.   I knocked calmly on the door, when I really wanted to tear it open to find out what was wrong.  Jess finally opens the door after a few seconds, enemies though it fealt like minutes later.

     "Hey sis just wanted to ask Sang a question about school. "  I start to brush by her into her room, but she puts her arm up.   "Sorry bro, but she had to go do something she said she'd be back though.  Said it wouldn't take too long.  I'll have her go up to your room when she gets back but you are not stealing her all day." 

     Well that answers the question of the silence in the room.   I hope she's not too long or there is no telling how far my fantasies will go.   Victor follows me yet again back up to my room.  Again with silence as we both start to dream of her.   I know I should feel guilty about what I did too the rest of my brothers but all's fair in love and war. My curiosity about how mad they are finally wins.  I need to occupy myself until Sang comes back anyways.  I turn the power off then back on of my phone.  Silence again greets me.  My eyes widen as I look over at Victor who is playing with his fingers again.  She must really have him under her spell, its very unnerving with him playing sonnets without instruments and not speaking at all now.

     "Is your phone the same way Victor?  I restarted mine and there is nothing.  No messages, no voicemails, I'm starting to get concerned.  I know it won't be too serious or Mr Blackbourne would have contacted me but what if the goof troop try to get back at us.  Lately Nathan has been joining in with Luke and Gabe's antics and he takes things too far."  I know I'm rambling but like I said I need to make the time go by and there's nothing else to count in my room.  Unless I count the hairs on Victor's head, and I'm not getting that close.

      Victor messes with his phone for a minute then looks up equally as confused.  "Nothing here too.  You are right, something feels very off here.  They are planning something.  We just have to keep our eyes and ears opened until it happens unless you think we should head over to Nathan's.  We can say we were trying to get our phones working again but couldn't.  It's not like they'll know we're not telling truth.  You will know but they won't."

     I'm staring blankly out the window looking across the street at her house.  I'll know the second she opens the door to come back.  Since I don't reply Victor drops his insistence of going to Nathan's.

     After what feels like hours the door to her house finally opens and the whole world brightens as she steps out the door and starts to walk this way.  "Victor she's on her way back over!"  Victor rushes over to me and we both watch her sway her hips as she walks toward us. 

     "HEY YOU WAIT I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!"  Wait why is he running toward Sang.

***** sorry its a short update and I know its not my best but I can not get into this story like I did before.  I will change and fix it when I'm able to but wanted to give you something at least.