Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Sang's Pov

     Thank goodness, Luke finally left the kitchen.  Sure he's fun to be around but that much energy is exhausting to be around after a while.  I can only imagine the chaos he's creating in the other room.  I send a mental message to Jess to pick up her phone and "talk to me" telling me what everyone wants for lunch so we can get it over with.  I have way too many things to plan for my revenge to be completed.

     She answered back quickly.  "Of course,  everything I'm saying out loud I'm thinking to you as well so you know what they hear too.  "Hey tinkerbell, get something to write with we got a big order for lunch I'll tell you what it is then come help you with it ok.  Yeah, nope not all of them.  Cobb salad, blts, spaghetti-o, not sure, Erik said his usual, Gabe too. Nope not sure Mr B said whatever we make and since you ain't here Nathan lost his voice so not sure about him.  Ok, be right in there to help.  So you're  sleeping with Luke now? Oh, because that's what he said.  No, Dr Sean you can't use my phone if you want to talk to her, msg her on yours.  Its not my fault you don't have her number ask Erik or something. Ok, I'm coming to the kitchen now, see you in a few." 

     Oh, she got herself in trouble with Sean.  Since Nathan hadn't told her what he wanted I sent him a quick mind whisper.  "Hey Honey, are you not hungry? I can fix you whatever you want easily.  So whatcha wanting?"

     A minute later I hear a whisper back, "I will eat anything you fix I'm not picky at all.  I don't want to inconvenience you is all." Out of all of the boys so far he has had the most control on the whole mind speech.

     "Nathan, honey, if you were a inconvenience, I wouldn't have asked what you wanted? I want to make you happy, so what would make that happen?"  He was sweet as can be but his sudden insecurity was down right  frustrating. 

     "A hug.  A hug would make me happy.  Can I get one before lunch?  A couple blt sandwiches will work for lunch that way you don't need to cook too much."  Aww he was sweet, I just didn't have the energy to argue with him anymore about it.  He thinks I'm actually cooking.  That's cute.

     "Of course you can get a hug honey. When lunch is ready I'll give you one." Now to find out what the pretentious stiff wants for lunch.

     "Mr. Blackbourne, Jess didn't tell me what you were wanting for lunch, what would you like? I can cook anything you may want regardless of what it may be. I'm a very good cook you can ask Erik and if he says no he's not telling you the truth. Which Kota will confirm.  So what cha wanting tall, dark and grumpy no wait, sorry that's North,  Mr. If I smile my face may break? Yeah that sounds much more accurate."

     I hear a deep chuckle resounding in my head. "Is that really how you see me, my dear?  I would gladly eat anything you prepared but if you are taking special orders it would greatly please me to have tomato and rice soup with a grilled cheese sandwich with apples slices added."

     My heart skipped a beat, "Okay so the same as me but I make mine with honeycrisp apples and add just a swipe of mayonnaise.  I also use mayonnaise instead of butter on the outside are you ok with that?"  I can feel my reserve toward him stsrt to falter.

     "You eat your grilled cheese like that too? How you described is exactly how I make mine right down to the mayonnaise.  That's unbelievable I've never met anyone else who eats it like that.  Do you need any help?"  I chuckled to myself at this comment.  What those boys don't realize is I'm not cooking anything.  I'm just going to manifest it. 

     About the time I could feel my heart melting toward their chilly elder Jess bopped into the room.  "Alrighty tink, let's get to cooking, why haven't you started?"

     I couldn't help but laugh at her, "I'm not cooking, what did you want sunshine?  I found out what Nathan and Mr gloom and doom wanted."

     At my nickname for Mr B, Jess let out a chuckle.  "Oh, I can't believe you called him that! I can't wait to tell Kota that one."

     We spent the next twenty minutes just goofing off coming up with silly nicknames for some of the boys since I already came up with one for Mr B and North.  We decided on Dr. Daydream for Sean,  admiral addition for Kota, and  glorified ghost for Luke.  We would have done more but decided we needed something to do later until the real fun started later.  We had made the boys wait long enough.

    Jess watched with huge eyes as all their orders were suddenly on the table with extras just in case.  For Mr Blackbourne and my grilled cheese sandwiches I decided to try apple cinnamon bread.  I just hope it turned out being good.  After everything was on the table I yelled into the other room, "Foods ready unless you want it cold get your too cute for your own good bodies in here!"

     Footsteps thundered toward the room as they piled in.  Nathan stopped to get his hug, which I enjoyed a little more than I should.  Mr. Blackbourne stopped and grabbed hand squeezing gently as he did. "Thank you for fixing lunch for us all my dear."

     No other words were said as the boys proceeded to eat everything in sight on the table.  Once lunch was over, everyone gave me hugs, including Mr Blackbourne on the way back to the game room.  My mind was still reeling from the show of affection from men I technically just met.  Was this even normal.  I was going to ask Jess when I realized Gabriel stayed behind to help with my room again, I assume.

     We headed back to my room to redecorate and plan the rest of the night having fun as we did.  Now that Gabe knew I fealt more free playing with my abilities.  We changed everything at least three or four times until we were all happy with my room.  Gabe informed me in order to keep my secrets he also gets to control my clothing in addition to owning my hair.

      Before we knew it the time to prepare supper was upon me.  I decided to serve a cowboy stew, which I manifested on the stove already hot.  I sent Gabriel to get the boys for me this time. 

    They all rushed in same as before.  I was starting to wonder if they knew how to enter a room calmly.  They all loved the stew and complimented it continuously.  Erik, Gabe, Jess and I shared a secretive smirk, knowing that I actually didn't cook at all. The rest of the room in a haze of ignorance to the goings on around them.   I was so excited aboit the rest of the night I almost didn't hear Luke.  "Cupcake, are we going to play any games other than truth or dare?"

    "Oh yeah, I had forgotten I told you I wanted to play when we were in the kitchen earlier."  I gave Luke a dirty look to not forget what was not said out loud around Kota or Victor.  I hope the rest of the night goes as planned.

Ok I know it sucks but I have had thw hardest time getting back into this story.  I'm hoping that between my other stories and getting this part done it may break my writer's block.  Will be updating at least one of my stories within next day not sure which one.  Thanks Love y'all  <3 B