Accidentally on Purpose?

Owen's POV (yay he let me call him Owen shh quiet down lets continue quickly before he realizes it)

     That did not go as I had anticipated. I was completely unprepared for the reaction of my family.  I understand that Miss Sang has a certain appeal, but never has my family gone against me like this.  My mind has yet to grasp the possible repercussions.   She is more powerful than I thought possible if what she says is true.  Unfortunately my walking lie detector is one of our future victims.  I have to admit the prospect of plotting revenge is actually quite stimulating though.  I need to continue to analyze everyone's abilities to formulate the perfect plan though before Sang does.  She does have an advantage of course, since she knows what her and her brother can do.

      Sang, that actually is an enchanting name.  It could easily slip off my tongue if I were allow that to happen.  I cannot though, I need to remain professional.  I cannot allow this slip of a girl to unravel all that we have fought to create.  I need to assess this more.  Like I thought at the restaurant this could be our silver lining or our downfall.  For my brothers heart's sake I am hoping for the former.  I do not want to have to pick the pieces up like I did when they had the picture of them sleeping in his bed together.  Their bond is quite spectacular though.  It would be most beneficial if we could find a way to do that with each other.  It would be beneficial in stakeouts or for communicating in dire situations. 

   "Mr. Blackbourne?  Did you have any ideas for plans?  Are we wanting evil because we can do just about whatever you think they deserve?  Erik's with me on whatever you decide as well.  I'm going to have to charge him though, it takes a large amount of energy to heal a wound.  But within a half hour we will both be good to go."  Sang informs me as she curls up on Erik's lap with both hands on his arms which he instantly wraps around her. 

     I can understand why we had thought they were more than siblings with the amount of physical contact the two have had with each other just in the last few minutes.  As I'm watching the two of them, the color of Erik's skin becomes more flush and his eyes get brighter.  It was similar to a hand crank flashlight the more she touched his arm the brighter he shined.  I know I am horrible at comparing things but I can't be perfect at everything. 

    I'm not the only person watching the interactions between the twins.  I see 6 other pairs of eyes glued on them, most with jealousy and longing shining through.  They would all love to be in Erik's position.  For some odd reason that made me think of something else.  "Miss Sang I have a question.  Have you ever tried to do what you did with the knife with anyone other than Erik?"

     She raised her head and twin green orbs stared into my soul, "No I  haven't.  Now that I think about it I probably can.  Gabriel do you want to try?"  Wait, why Mr. Coleman?  "Why would you ask Mr Coleman?"  I have to know.

     "I already have a mind link with him established.  I believe he will be the easiest to try this with if he's up to it."  Actually what she said does make sense.  I nod my head in acceptance. 

     "Oy, sounds like fun, do you get to sit on my lap after we do this too?  Because if so, then definitely fucking count me in."  Oh that sound, I thought I had imagined that enchanting sound like angels laughing.  I look toward Sang, well that question is now answered.  Her head is tilted back and holding her stomach she is laughing so hard yet sounds so soft.  Strange.

     She looked to Gabriel and asked him if he wanted to stab himself, since she knew how to absorb wounds.  Every set of eyes glared at Erik, who raised his arms in surrender.  "Don't blame me, I never asked her to take my concussions and pain from tackles.  She does it then I chew her ass out for it after I heal her.  Just like I take it when the OUCH really Sang, you trust them with some things but not all of it huh? Okay fine."  This telepathy is going to get annoying I believe.