Scrambling Eggs

**** I am going to be shifting through multiple povs so if it becomes too confusing let me know and I will fix it. I went back and edited her nickname for Erik.  I realized I was not consistent so changed that.

Sang's POV

     I had a strange feeling like someone was watching me.  When I looked toward the window no one was there though so I must be paranoid since we have no power.  I snuggled more to Erik's warmth and dozed back to sleep. 

     The sun was shining down on me as I stretched myself awake.  Erik's soft snores greeted me as I looked up at him.  I chuckled to myself,  he was like a bear hibernating.  I could probably jump on the bed and he would stay asleep.  I knew what would wake him up.  I was going to make him breakfast.  Last night before I went to bed after finding out about the power I had shifted the food to the old house's refrigerator.  I projected the butter, eggs, bacon and cheese back for me to make omelets with but I completely forgot we were out of milk.  I know I could always make milk appear but I decided this is my new start.  I was going to go to a neighbor's house and see if I can borrow a cup.

    I shifted my clothes to a basic pair of pink shorts and a white and pink tank.  I made pink flip flop appear on my feet.  Now to decide what house to go to as I opened the front door and walked out.  Across the street a young girl was walking out with a dog on its leash.  Well that answers my question.  I walk toward the girl with a smile on my face.  "Hi, my name's Sang I just moved in do you happen to know if you have a cup of milk I can get to make breakfast.  I'm not sure exactly where the grocery store is yet.  Maybe you can show me later?"

     The girl was about 14 but already about an inch or so taller than me.  "Hi Sang, I'm Jessica this here is Max. I was just letting him potty.  Wanna walk with me for a few minutes then we can go see if mom has any milk."

     "Sure just let me run inside and leave a note in case my brother wakes up and freaks because he can't find me."  I run inside and shifted paper and pen and left a note on the table Gone across street for milk for breakfast walking dog with Jessica who lives there first so either outside or across street be home soon I love you.

     As I jogged out the front door Jessica was standing there waiting for me at the end of the driveway.  "I have an older brother too so I completely understand."

     I just laughed, "How much older is your brother though?  Bet my dilemma is worse." 

     "My brother is 17,  I'm only 14. So he's 3 years older than me.  How about you, how old are you and your brother?"  I knew that my answer is probably going to shock her. 

      "I'm almost 17.  My brother is 14 minutes older than me. Even though he acts like my father most of the time. Which is why I call him papa bear.  If you want you can come over later and meet him once he wakes up.  That's why I was making breakfast in hopes of waking his butt up. Maybe he will become friends with your brother, that would be perfect.  Then we both would have made new friends today." I smiled a bright smile toward her.   She smiled back at me. 

    "Come on lets go to the house now.  We can get milk or we can go to your house and wake your brother up and you can both have breakfast with us."  That could be good to meet more people our age maybe we can make friends before school starts. 

    "That's a great idea, do you think your mom will mind? How about I'll go wake up my grizzly bear and you ask your mom?  As soon as you know head this way and as soon as I get him awake we will head that way. "  She agreed and ran with Max toward her house. 

    I walked to the door and opened it to be blasted by "SANG MELODY SORENSON where the hell are you?" Great the grizzly is already awake that will make this easier.  "I'm downstairs grumpy."