Chapter 2

(Raven's POV)

Its been a few days since the whole episode at the W, and Ryan's been blowing my phone up, none stop & texting all kinds of crazy text that didn't even make sense to me every since.

I truly over this shit, it Seems like the longer I stay out here at my hide out, the more paranoid I become

I've peeped a few strange things around here happening, like today my phone started taking pictures on it's own, even without it being in the camera feature, let alone it not even being in my hands when it happens.

Not only that, I was sitting out on the back patio around the pond,and I could've sworn I saw someone on the other side of the pond.

I saw it out of the corner of my eye and by the time I turned me head to get a better look, they were gone. Then last night I saw head lights go across my living room wall.

I'm about a mile back off from road, and there's a electrical gate at the end of my driveway, I'm the only one who can get through it so that was very strange to me.

With all of that happening, I made up my mind that I'm going back to the city in the morning, at least there I can relax a little, and end some of this paranoia that I have, I already threw my iPhone in the pond it's nothing to get a new one later.

*The next afternoon*

Fresh out the shower at hime in the city, I decided to finally check the bag of things that I took that night after pulling everything out it turns out I did pretty good.

I ended up with eighteen thousand in cash, two Rolex watches, four gold rings, about two ounces of pure cocaine and an ounce of weed. I don't feel bad about the things I do, and he's an example of why I dont.

What reason would a nigga have to have all this shit on him for a date to hook up at a hotel, other than flexing...and for no reason honestly, this shit here was a small take compared to the shit I have of my own. I wasn't impressed.

Ha... and to think I almost didn't go through with going out with dude that night...

I was knocked out of my thoughts by the sound of someone knocking on my front door.

I'm like damn.... I ain't even been here three hours and folks already beating my door down..

I grabbed my iPad to look at the camera footage, to see who it was.

Sucking my teeth, I put everything back in the duffle bag and put it in my hallway closet and closed it then went over to the front door.

"Open the door bitch!! It's hot out here."

That's loud mouth ass Kyra being ratchet per usual, along with Janiya who stood quiet looking at her phone as if she didn't wanna be here.

I wouldn't quite call them my friends but they were kinda cool chicks to kick it with sometimes...well Janiya was at least, Kyra on the other hand... I still have no words for her.. You'll see.

I met them at a club one night when I was checking out this dude that I plan to rob. They had me laughing so hard that night that I forgot about the dude I was supposed to be watching. It was very rare for me to be amongst other females.

Kyra was ify to me, it was something about her that I don't quite trust. Yeah we kee kee together and go out sometimes, but that was about it.

Janiya on the other hand was the opposite,she makes me feel like I could trust her at some point, but I'm taking it slow still.

What's Done In The Dark Book 1  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें