Chapter 3

(Kyra's POV)

Before I even get started, let me tell y'all a little bit about me. Because I know y'all probably already head bad stuff about me I'm Kyra Nicole Carter, 23 years old from South Dallas. I had it really good growing up with my dad,step mom and sister, things took a turn for the bad for me after my teenage years. My dad wanted to start getting strict so I got of control and he basically disowned me.

I'm really not a bad person,I just believe in getting what's mine and doing what I want with no consequences, and that's exactly what I'm gone do.

I really don't have no real beef with Janiya, she's just to innocent for me. She's in school got the baby daddy that works and makes legit money and a adorable baby girl.

Some may call me a hater if they knew I had intentions on messing all that up for her, I don't want her nigga I just wanna fuck him. One of my old homies told me the sex was bomb, and imma find out before it's all said and done. Watch!

Now Raven, that's who my problem is with, she walks around and swear she that bitch. Always claiming she's low key and don't fuck around, lol little do she know I know her real well, let's just say we got a lot of people in common from our past & one in particular from the present .

I got plans to knock her down off that high horse of hers real soon.

I know all about her lil hustle, I must say it's clever, but if it was me.... I would have been had what I needed from them niggas and been ghost and long gone, but she too greedy for that. If she knew what I knew she would feel real sick at the thought of doing the things she do for money.

I'm glad she don't tho,it gave me and my mom time to work this plan out to take her out.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

Ryan - "Where you at?"

"On my way home,was sup tho? Why you calling again? We just talked."

Ryan - "I know that,but I didn't get to talk like I wanted to."

"Okay... What now??"

Ryan - "Chill with that lil attitude shit bruh.. What all she said? Do it sound like she know about the money?"

"Nah she didn't. honestly, ion even think she know about it. That, or she a good actor one."

Ryan - "She ain't say shit about me?"

"Nope she didn't. Nothing other than that you still calling her. What you still calling her for? I thought we agreed that you was gone stop? You act like you still want the bitch."

Ryan - "Bruh don't ever feel like you can question me about shit I do. Remember I'm running this shit and if I feel like talking to her imma do that and you gone shut the fuck up about it. Just be glad I ain't fucking the bitch."

"You right Ryan, its whatever, do what you want to. Ion even care no more. But look they supposed to be going out tonight, I was gone go on my own just to see what they up to,or if she acting like something up. We may can catch her in the act next time."

"You swear you smarter than that girl huh? I keep telling you,you ain't,she ain't bout to do shit while she out with nobody,she operate dolo. You could, stand to learn some things from her."

"Yea okay Ryan, I'm going anyways, I feel like her and Janiya getting real close and she just might be comfortable enough to do some shit in front of her."

Ryan - "That's yo issue right there huh? You mad she taking your best friend from you, Lol But do what you want to tho, that's you wasting your time."

"Can I get some money to get me something to wear out and some spending money for the club? Remember, you did bleach all my shit last night."

Ryan - "Nah, I ain't got shit for you. You wanna act like you know it all figure that shit out too."

*Click*

See that's the bullshit I gotta deal wit.

Don't be looking down y'all noses at me, this is me and all this shit is for a reason.

I don't feel bad, I don't care, she ain't my friend, she too good fa that, y'all may think I'm crazy for dealing with him,knowing all the stuff he use to do to Raven, I can handle it though unlike her ass I fight back. I'm fucking him, true enough. But his sex ain't hitting on shit, honestly, it's not about that,and when it's all said and done I'm taking his ass down too.

I'm going to get ready for this club, I wasn't going out to specifically watch that bitch, I already know everything she do. I just wanted to go out on my own, and find me some good dick, a wallet to hop on and some free weed .

*4 am*

"Dam girl, you lose as fuck. What you been doing with yo life?"

" You just drunk, shut up and fuck me."

"Shid, I'm trying to, but ion feel shit.. hop up and give me head for a minute."

"you got me too, right?"

"yeah okay."

*15 minutes later*

"Wait what you doing? where you going you said you was gone do me too?"

"I'm out lil mama, I gotta go.. thank you tho, you got a lil something in ya hair too.

See you around Tara!"

" ITS KYRA YOU BITCH!! YO DICK WAS WACK ANYWAY... ALL THAT DICK AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCK!! FUCK YOU BITCH!!"

I yelled behind..... whatever his fucking name was, as my front door slammed closed.

I'm drunk as a bitch I'm going to bed, fuck all this shit for real . I'm always coming up short man, but that shit is soon gone change, it's time for me to turn this shit up a notch.

I plan to pay that bitch Raven another visit soon , just to speed things up a little bit. And imma call a meeting with the crew,to let them know I'm taking charge and a few things gone change. I'm tired of waiting. All of them, will soon be out my life imma be rich as fuck living it up in South Beach... it's gone be great.

--------

Vote/Comment pls