Chapter 16

(Raven's POV)

*Tuesday August 4th*

Slowly but surely things are getting back to normal. Things are still a little sad around here. But most importantly Ja was finally able to express her feelings, her and Cyro are communicating and comforting one another now .

My baby left yesterday to go to Alabama with his folks & Cyro decided to take Ja out to Florida for a little get away ,and I'm just home looking crazy for the time being.

My phone beeped indicating I had a text.

Boyfriend: What's up girlfriend? Wyd?

Me : Bout to go crazy, I miss you, I miss Ja & Cyro and I'm bored .

Boyfriend: Lol aww my poor baby! What time August supposed to get there?

Me: His light bright ass said he was a hour away a hour ago.. Niggas ain never on time.

Boyfriend: I'm sure he'll be there in no time. But tell me how this gone go again so I can be clear on the plan.

Me: We're meeting with that lawyer tomorrow ,we're going to the the dentist to get his teeth cleaned & the doctor for his check up Thursday and then he's gonna drive me there to you on his way to Atlanta Friday.

Boyfriend: Cool Cool. Your favorite football team has a scrimmage game Saturday. You wanna go ?

Me : Why hell yeah I do, what kinda crazy question is that ?

Boyfriend: Just making sure lil girl.

Me : I can't wait to see you! Face time me tonight before you go to sleep. August just pulled up.

Boyfriend: Alright Ma, Tell my woe I said wuzzam.

Me: I'll be sure to do that lol.. Luh you boyfriend!

Boyfriend: What I tell you bout that. Its I Love you .. But I love you more bye ma!

"Finally another human!! What's up with being here in a hour ? What took so long?"

" Bruh y'all cops are aggy as fuck!"

"Lol. Why? what happen?"

" Fuck niggas pulled me over, talm bout my music was too loud. These niggas ain't got shit else to do but bother me bout some dam music,don't y'all got real criminals?.. I thought black lives matter?"

"Really bruh? I don't think BLM has anything to do with music being loud."

"But ma they fuckin' wit' a nigga fa' nun' tho!"

"But did you die?"

" Real cute Rae! Anyways what ya' got in here to eat? I'm hungry as hell?"

"Nothing quick for real, I'm hungry too let's go to Popeye's."

"Na' ya' talking my language! Let's jet. And you driving I ain't trying to die out here.
I swear I thought about Sandra Bland when ol buddy hopped out the car on me , I'm like what hell, I ain't did shit wrong."

"You really pressed about that huh? Did you get a ticket?"

"Na he didn't even give me no ticket after he seen I was legit he went bout his business."

"So you really bitching about nothing then, yeah?"

" Yo Lil ass rude, I was just traumatized guh!"

" Hush .. Come on, let me show you where you gone sleep then we can go, AND I'LL DRIVE !"

" What else we gone do today?"

"I figured you'd wanna eat and go to sleep since you did all of that driving.

"Girl it's 2 pm, Nola ain' that far away, I'll sleep later."

"Well we can always go do my favorite thing in the whole wide world."

" STRIP CLUB!?"

"Calm your balls kid I ain't talking bout no dam strip club, I'm talking about shopping."

" Oh! That's cool too, but don't think you bout to run me all over the mall all day carrying bags and shit, that's definitely a no for me!"

"So you thought, let's go kid!"

" Bruh I swear we the same age."

"So!"

----------

(Jason's POV)

"After I get done over here imma head back over to the hotel room with you. You gotta chill out with that attitude or Imma adjust that shit for you."

" Shut up and hurry up. I made us reservation for dinner and I got a special night planned for us after."

"Yeah? What you got planned for us?"

"Its a surprise, to make up for all the bitching I been doing lately."

" You just gotta chill,its cool tho. I'll see you in a minute."

"Bye"

" Was that my boo, Stacy?"

"Yeah Elaina,with yo nosey ass,what I tell you bout listening to my phone calls?"

"Dang big brother, I was just coming to tell you we were done and that you could go. What's with you? You've been catching attitudes and being real snappy lately."

"I'm sorry sis,Stacy just stressing me out about this Raven none sense."

" What's there to stress about, they both know about one another, they choosing to deal with it so what's the problem?"

" I haven't had a chance to tell Raven yet sis, you know when I met her she was going through a lot of bullshit, I didn't wanna take the chance of losing the girl before I even got her, I was gone tell her,but now I'm like fuck it,what she don't know won't hurt her plus I'm asking her to marry me this weekend, I can't risk it now she gotta be mine."

"That's a dangerous game you playing brother,but you know just like everything else imma be here for you,wrong or right. But you gotta tell her and let her make her own choice,its only fair. I don't care too much for her but you seem happy with her,so the next time I talk to you, you better be telling me you told her. Got it?"

" I got you, I'll tell her tonight when I face time her,I promise."

"Good. But I'm fixing to go over to the book store to get my books, I'll see you in the morning."

"Be safe baby girl. I love you."

" Love you too"

I know what my sister saying is real, I should have told Raven from the beginning, but its too late now. I know I promised her I was gone tell her,but I can't so I ain't.

I got plans after the game Saturday to ask her to marry me. Everybody on board and gone be here for the proposal & dinner after if she says yeah. I'm sure she will I ain't worried about it. Only thing that has me a little worried is my sister,and making sure she believes I told Raven and she keeps her moth shut about Stacy.

Its only Tuesday and I'm already over this week.

------------

Vote/Comment