Chapter 4

(Raven's POV)

"You finally up guh?"

Janiya - "Yeah we was up super late boo."

"We was but it was worth it tho, you gotta admit! We had some fun."

Janiya - "Right... man I can not believe how she was acting..I mean I can but you know what I'm saying."

" Me too hell. but I cooked breakfast let's go eat & talk about it, a real girl hungry."

Janiya - "Alright let me call and check on Ti'yanna's bad self, & wash my face I'm coming."

*Ten minutes later*

Janiya

"Dam friend you did it big in here didn't you... Bacon, sausage, boneless chicken breast , oatmeal, waffles, pancakes and fruit... shid my fat ass staying the night with you more often Rae.

One question tho.... where the eggs and or grits at?"

"Girl you so dam crazy, I love cooking guh when I cook, I cook a lot. But to answer your question, i don't eat eggs or grits so i never buy them for real. well i buy eggs cause I use them for other things, but as far as cooking to eat alone, no I can't jigg with that. Its a childhood thing, But I got a question.

why do you always do that tho?"

Janiya -" What you mean? Do what? What I do guh?"

" Lol, Why you always calling yourself big or fat and all that crazy shit? Why do you put yourself down like that?"

Janiya - "I don't know, I mean it's true, I'm big and I guess if I say it myself... like... ion know, I guess if I say it myself, i feel like it won't hurt so bad when other people say it or think it. Its no big deal for real."

"Well it's a big deal to me Ja, I don't understand why you or anyone else think that you are fat or whatever, cause you're not.

You got a bad ass shape,bitches out here in hotel rooms and basements getting that shit shot off in their asses and thighs to get the body you have.

Do me a favor and stop doing that, don't put yourself down like that,you got a beautiful daughter that look up to you. How would you feel if she grew up to have your shape and you hear her putting herself down like that?"

Janiya - "You right, I hear it so much from Cyro, how I need to get in the gym and all of that shit & then on top of that i catch him looking at the skinny females,from time to time.

Its just hard for me to look over. Mama tells me the same things as you, that I got a bad ass shape and all of that. But it's hard to believe when the one you love and sleep with every night, ain't saying the same thing."

"Well he's either blind or stupid, he maybe both, but you are bad honey, for real, all them niggas that was trying to buy you drinks and get your number last night.. guh please.

I know we aren't all that close and what not, despite how I feel about that other guh, I like you and I want us to get closer and be better friends."

Janiya - "Yayyyy!! Twerk twerk twerk !!