Chapter 28

(Raven's POV)

I woke up this morning in the bed alone and sore. I heard music coming from downstairs and smelled food cooking. I got up, well I tried to get up but quickly sat my ass back down. I was feeling pain from all parts of my body even my hair was sore. I laughed to myself remembering everything we did last night.

I made another attempt to get up,I was successful this time but dam this shit hurt. I hoped in the shower,washing my hair and body after getting out I brushed my teeth and wrapped a towel around my wet hair,then went into the room grabbing under clothes,shorts and a tank top.

After getting dressed I grabbed the sheets off the bed putting them in the washer on my way downstairs.

"Good morning baby."

"Good afternoon ma,how ya feel?"

"Lol I feel.. Umm. I feel great,sore but great. How are you?"

"I'm good like great, give me kiss."

"Why you looking like that? Lol what is it?"

"Nothing, I'm just in my feelings today I guess."

"What you mean in your feelings?"

"I feel good ma, it ain't just about that bomb ass sex we had its the whole feeling of having somebody that ya 100% sure down fa ya. We jus mesh good ta'getha in every way."

"Awe I feel good about it too,like I regret leaving and missing all this time away from you. We could be on our way to having babies and getting married by now."

After I said that,he got quiet.

"Did I say something wrong August? Ya kinda tensed up when I said that."

"Nah ya didn't say nothing wrong, you just said what I been thinking this whole time. Like what if we woulda got ta'getha right after all that happened. You think we would be in a good place right now?"

"No. And I say that because I needed to heal from everything from my past-"

"Here ma eat ya food before it get cold. I ain't meant ta cut ya off. Keep talking."

"Thank you boo. But I was saying I needed to get myself together because,I woulda just brought all of that stuff into what you and I was trying to do. Its good I got myself together before we got into anything serious."

"But do ya see ya self marrying me and having my babies later on down the line?"

"I do baby like we ain't in no hurry and that's what I like, we can take our time,you not rushing me and I ain't rushing you.

Bae this food good, you be showing out."

"Thank ya guh, this my third love."

"What's the other two?"

You first,music second and cooking third."

"Awee,I've never been nobodies first love and priority."

"Well nah ya is bae."

"Thank you fa that. I'm kinda concerned about something tho."

"What that is?"

"Well its about the females trying you. I mean I trust you not them. When you on the road I know they'll try anything ta get to you."