Chapter 8

(Raven's POV)

Imma be fine y'all go ahead and get home I know Cyro tired,and you been fooling with me all day guh. Y'all go get y'all some rest I'm sure it's just a sprain, I'll be okay.

" Alright then we gone go,but you call if you need us."

Cyro - "Yeah seriously call us if you need anything, for real."

" I will, thank y'all for everything."

" I got class half day tomorrow and we gone go and get the rest of the stuff for Ti'yanna's party after, but we will come by to check on you before we go home. Make sure you keep that ankle elevated and iced. Okay?"

"Yea ma'am, now y'all go home and get some rest I'll call if I need to."

*Janiya /Cyro*

"Good night!"

I locked the door and set the alarm,then made my way to my bathroom that was attached to my bedroom,to run me a hot bath.

I just wanted to soak & try and to forget about everything that happened tonight, I knew that would be next to impossible,but right now I just wanna bathe and sleep.

After Ja and I made it around my old house, we we're able to listen in on the conversation that they were having.

Turns out I got a lot of people after me, I should be shocked to know my mother was still alive but I wasn't, finding out that all of this stuff happened because she wanted to get to some money that my dad ( whom I didn't even know existed) left me in a trust, that I know nothing about and it turns out that Kyra is my twin.

When we were born, our parents weren't together no more, they broke up when she was 6 months , so my mom kept me and my dad took Kyra to live in Dallas with him.

I always wondered how my mom got money and how she could pay the bills and all of that when I was little,because she never worked.

My dad provided money to take care of us, and when he found out that she was using drugs, he cut her off, I guess that is the reason she changed into the person she did.

I'm unsure at what point my mom and sister,reconnected. But she was cut off financially by my dad and later he died. Not sure what happened to him tho.

They found out that he left almost everything to me in a trust,and came up with the plan to get rid of me, either by killing me or sending me to prison for life.

Meeting Ryan was apart of their plan, he was supposed to keep me until my mom came up with a plan of how she would get me to hand all the money over to her. And then they would set me up to take the fall for killing Ron, and if that didn't work they were going to poison me.

There were too many holes in their plan and they really didn't think it through fully.

So now I have the upper hand on them, I've come up with a plan of my own that was gonna put all of them up under the jail, I would be long gone before they ever figure out what happened, that's if they figure it out at all.

When Ja and I was listening to their conversation,I guess we moved to a place in the yard that activated the motion lights, they came on & we took off running back to my Range Rover I fell jumping over a bush and twisted my ankle.

By the time we made it back to my house Cyro was pulling into my driveway, we told him everything from beginning to end and he was blown away by the whole thing.