Chaper 12.

(Raven's POV)

"Time to get up bae, your meeting is in an hour and thirty, I ordered us breakfast,Ja & bruh bout to come to our room to eat with us,before you go."

"Thank you baby, I'm getting up."

" You got this uneasy look in your eyes. Wassup?"

"Its nothing for real,just worried about this meeting is all."

"But why worry tho, you just here to find out what your pops left you. That's it, I mean I know it's private business and all, but if it'll make you feel better I go with you, just for support."

"Thank you bae, I'm not to good with meeting people on a serious level like this. You should know that Lol."

" Yeah I do know, but don't worry ma I got you. Just calm down & let's go eat. They're at the door."

" I'm coming, let me wash my face and brush my teeth."

"Yeah u was hummin a lil bit,I ain't wanna say nothing."

"Boy bye, go open the door."

*10 minutes later*

" So what do y'all wanna do after I'm done with this meeting with this man, Rae?"

" That's a dam good question, what the hell is there to do in Dallas?"

"I was gonna look online to see what there is to do,but got side tracked. Ill do it while y'all gone and we'll figure it out when y'all get back."

"That'll work Ja. But Bruh, remember on the other night we went out,and you said you wanted to ask me something?"

" Oh, yeah I had forgot about. But I was just gone ask you, have you ever thought about moving away from Texas, like with all the bad things you been through here, how do you still manage to stay here?"

"Well to be honest, my plan has always been to leave and never look back. Before I got tight with Ja and before I met you or Jason, I had no reason or desire to stay. But now that I got y'all it's kinda hard to just say bye to Texas. I mean unless y'all plan on hopping in my suitcases and going with me, I'm just saying I'm down for that Lol."

"Well this is just something me and bruh was just brainstorming about here and there, but we we're thinking about, moving further down south to start our own studio and production business. I mean of course it'll take some time but I was just putting it out there,that,that was something we we're thinking about."

"Hey that's sounds like a good plan, but look I gotta go, imma text y'all to meet us downstairs in the hotel restaurant for drinks and we can finish the conversation then. Okay?"

" Cool, and good luck. Stay cool and no crying sis. Cause I'll beat a bitch up, yup, beat a hoe up ,yup. If they make you cry"

"Goodbye Cyro, I'm not dealing wit you today."

" Lol ! My baby a real fool but good luck sis and remember what I told you,if you get frustrated or flustered, just breath count to ten and let it go."

" Thanks y'all and I will. See y'all in a little bit. Come on Jason."

*Tuesday 10:45 am July 17*