Chapter 6

(Raven's POV)

"Girl I'm so glad my mom called for Ti'yanna, I definitely was not up for no burgers & fries,I felt like I was gone need a drink to go with this talk girl, what's up with u?"

"Well I'm gone sip my water today while you drank your drank I don't need or want alcohol to drink, But a real girl is, hungry as hell tho. You know what you gone get?"

"I don't know really, I want some sesame chicken,but I also want some sweet & sour chicken..... or do I want peppered shrimp,hmmmm.. guh Ion even know what I wanna do lol."

"Now see I ain't fixing to play with you... Lol, how about we just order all three,cause those are my favorites too,and what we don't eat we'll just split it up & take it home?"

"You be understanding my whole heart,I swear, let's do that."

"We both busted out laughing,as the waitress came over to take our order."

Waitress- "Good evening ladies, my names Jada and I will be your server, What can I get for y'all to drink?"

Janiya - "let me have a strawberry margarita on the rocks & a water,please."

Waitress - "And for you?"

"I'll just have a lemonade wit light ice please."

Waitress - "Sounds good, I got those coming right up. Do y'all know what you wanna eat yet,or would y'all like a few more minutes to look over the menu?"

" No we're ready. Let us have the sesame chicken with chicken fried rice and the sweet and sour chicken with chicken fried rice wit it, too, and we want the pepper shrimp with extra peppers & onions, no rice with that, and then let us have two shrimp egg rolls and that will be it I guess. Lol You wanna add anything Ja?"

Janiya- "No that's sound like plenty guh."

Waitress- "okay ladies I'll put that in and get your drinks right back out to you."

"Thank you" we said in unison.

Janiya - "Alright miss lady let's get to it, what's been up with you lately? You broke a promise."

"I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to start this off, but i couldn't so I guess ain't no better way, than to just start from the beginning and let everything out. Right?"

Janiya - I'm in no hurry, Cyro working til three in the morning and mamas keeping Ti'yanna all night,so I'm here and I'm listening."

Raven - "Well I'm just go give you a summary, I don't feel like crying no more today so imma TRY to be brief."

Waitress- "Here you are ladies, your food will be out shortly."

"Thank you."

" Okay so, When i was seven my mom started using drugs and molesting me she took me out of school and kept me from my whole family so I wouldn't tell nobody she made me sleep in her bed with her at night and made me have sex with her. When I turned 13, things got even more worse, she started bringing home different men to molest me and i had to watch her have sex with them too.

I was forced to participate in bisexual threesomes with two men sometimes women, but eventually, somehow my grandmother found out about some of the things that was going on and tried to step in.