Chapter 14

(Raven's POV)

The trip to Dallas went very well, My grandmother use to always tell me God won't put more on you than you can bare, to think I was on the path of not believing & trusting God anymore, packing up and leaving all the memories and people that know me behind ,and just in the nick of time Things did a full 360 for me. And I can finally say I'm truly happy .

We've been back for three days now,the day we got back I discovered that somebody had broken into my house. They didn't take anything,they just tore my house up,so that was the last straw for me, not even worrying about cleaning up I hopped in my car and drove over to my old house where my mom and the rest of them were staying, not giving a dam about going alone I walked up to the front door and knocked while waiting for somebody to answer I glanced over at the driveway and noticed Ryan's car was here along with another car that I took to be Ron's car his name was on the license plate in front.

I stood waiting and never got an answer so I went ahead and just walked in, walking through the there was no noise but there was a very bad smell throughout the house, making my way up the stairs I saw somebody's body laying face down on the floor of the hallway leaning down to get a better look I saw that it was Ryan,he had three bullet holes in the back of his head,he was indeed dead,so I made my way inside of a bedroom where I saw my mom and Ron laying dead she was on the bed and he was on the floor each had three bullet holes to the back of their heads too,they were definitely dead this time.

I searched the rest of the house with the hopes of finding Kyra's dead body too,but instead I found Jada, the girl from the restaurant, the detective that questioned me that night bodies and the girl from the waffle house with the same three bullet holes in back of their heads too .

Exiting the house ,making sure I wasn't seen I was kinda mad that Kyra wasn't amongst all the dead bodies that were inside that house.

I don't know what happen in there,but I had a good feeling I knew who was responsible for it happening. I'm not too much worried about Kyra I could handle her if it came down to it,hopefully it won't come to that. Maybe she's dead somewhere else, I really hate to think like that, she's my twin,it shouldn't even be like this, I would have helped her had she came at me correct and was honest from the jump, they all decided to play a dirty game and in the end they played they all paid the ultimate price.

Until we meet again Kyra, until we meet again !

Right now I'm getting dressed for me and Jason's first official date . I have not a clue what we're doing or where we're going, he just said dress nice and to be ready at 630. Its 615 and I'm almost ready, just a few small things left to do..

On my way out of the bathroom my phone beeped indicating I had a text.

August : What's up ma? Wyd?

Me: Getting dressed. Wassup? Wyd?

August : Smoking and fucking off in the studio. Where you going ?

Me: ooooooo imma tell my daddy you smoking.

August : 😒 really bruh??

Me : Don't give me that face, I can tell him in heaven,when I say my prayers! But me & Jason are getting ready to go on our first date. Woop woop!!

August : You so lame & petty. But I was hitting you up too see when would it be a good time for us to meet up to get down to the business?