Chapter 26

(August POV)

"Lol.. Stop August lol. You gone make me pee on myself!"

"Well be still then and stop runnin."

"But it hurts tho."

"Well that's whatcha black ass get fa laying out in tha sun in Jamaica like you fuckin white."

"I wasn't trying to tan dick head, I fell asleep on accident."

"Okay an nah ya payin fa it,nah be still so I can get this last piece a skin off ya back."

"You so mean to me Anthony."

"Guh I'm just too real fa ya. Ya can stop cryin nah tho, I'm finish."

"Thank God!"

"Ya so extra ma. Whatcha wanna do ta'day?"

"Nothing really, I just wanna stay in and chill with you."

"Ya know all ya family wanna see ya."

"I know, Sammy told me, before he left last night. Imma go see them soon."

"Gone and get up and getcha stuff ta'gether, ya can check outta here and stay at my house."

"Ugh ion wanna get up yet."

" Guh if ya on't.. get up fa real ma, we gone take ya stuff ta my crib, then go grocery shopping I wanna cook. We can eat and watch movies and talk."

"Awe you gone fa me,Anthony? What are you gone cook?"

"Ion know. Whatcha want?"

"Can we eat lobster and shrimp gumbo?"

"Nah ya speaking my language."

"Oh I was just kidding. You know how to cook that?"

"Ya fa'get where I'm from huh? Yeah I know how ta make it and a lot more."

"Excuse me then chef Homeboy R Dee."

"Yeah whatever, getcha ass up so we can go. I'm ready ta get out tha city."

"I've only seen pictures of all of y'all houses."

"How you see pictures?"

"On Instagram."

"Oh you was keeping up wit a nigga huh. You been stalkin a nigga, yeah?"

"I couldn't completely let you go."

"That's what's up ma, but on some real shit I preciate ya hooking me up with my crib and making sure all my crew was taken care of. I know ya on't wanna hear no thank yas, but that's gotta be said. Ya paid outta pocket ta make sure all us was straight and that's some real ass shit ma."

"Its cool, its the least I could do y'all deserved it.

Can you get my stuff out the bathroom please,while I pack these clothes back up?"

"I gotcha. But that dam Janiya acted a straight fool once she saw the house and cars you got them ma, ya know she extra."

" I bet, she face timed me crying and screaming lol but I'm glad she liked it tho. They both been through some rough stuff and they both dropped everything they was doing to be there for me and you."

"Can I ask ya something ,ma?"

"Anything."

" What finally made ya decide ta come back?"

"Well August, after that day I called you and I hung up on you. I had to take a real long look at myself and think about some things Janiya said to me. She basically said that I was punishing y'all for something somebody else did to me.

All of y'all was mad at me, and honestly I couldn't have that no more, I care a lot about y'all and just didn't want y'all to end up hating me. She said a lot of things that made sense to me that day right before I called you and then when I called you and heard the anger in your voice, I knew I had to come back and make it right."

" Yeah she do be saying some real shit, but real talk ma, I wasn't mad atcha like that, I was just frustrated, that night in Auburn I made a promise ta myself that I was gone change and be the man I needed ta be, so whatever ya choose ta do, rather it was be with me in a relationship or just be my friend I wanted ta be able ta be true and loyal ta ya no matter what.

When ya left like you did it was like a slap in my face, I was ready ta grow up and be withcha and ya just left me."

"We got a lot to talk about Anthony let's get out of here and get to your house and get comfortable and we can do this right,not rushed Okay?"

"Ya right big booty,let's do that. Ya ready?"

"Yeah I'm ready."

"Sure ya got everything?"

"Umm yeah I got everything. But can you do me a favor before we go?"

"Anything ma, wazzam?"

"Kiss me August."

August dropped the bags he had and hurriedly walked over to her and grabbed her by her waist tightly,he stared in her eyes for a moment then he kissed her. Deepening the kiss, they fell back on the bed with him on top of her. They had a long and hot make out session, like they were two teenagers.

After breaking the kiss they stared in each others eyes again then he pecked her lips then smiled at her.

"Can I tell ya something ma?"

"Always, what's up?"

"I'm in love withcha Raven. I want ya, I want ya so bad it hurt. I wanna be everything ya need me to be, I wanna be happy withcha and I wanna make ya happy.. Lol don't cry baybeh, you know that shit break a nigga down. Tell me why ya crying?"

"Cause I knew all of that already and I still left you. August, I'm so sorry for doing that. I didn't leave to hurt you. I was broken before I met you, and when you came into my life I was just getting back to being kinda happy, and when he did that to me everything from my past all came back and hit me all at once.

I was broken all the way back down again and I needed to get away and get myself together, learn how to love myself and learn how to make myself happy and how to stop lookin for other people to do it for me.

You was right, I didn't love him I did feel like I owed him something, before that little blow up even happened, I was still gone say no to his proposal. He rushed me to do everything and asking me to marry him, was the last straw for me.

"Let's just go home so we can get all this shit out on the table ma. Okay?"

"Give me a kiss and we can go."

"Lol ca'mon lil baybeh."

--------

Vote/Comment pls!