Chapter 27

(August POV)

Afta me and my baybeh dropped her stuff of at my crib and showered we came out to the grocery store, I was gone cater to ha ta'night, she don't realize how much she deserve ta be treated like a princess and imma start showing her that ta'night.

"Baybeh!"

"Hmm?"

"Whatcha ova there smilin bout?"

"I just feel good, I'm happy I'm back and I'm happy I'm here with you."

"I'm glad ya happy ma, and I'm real glad ya here wit me."

"What you got planned to do on your break?"

"Absolutely nothing, I luh what I'm doing and all but, I just wanna relax and enjoy some peace. Ya gone chill wit a nigga, right?"

"You want me to stay with you the whole time you off?"

"Dam right I do. You got something else to do?"

"Not really, I wanna go to the NO and see my family and look at some houses, but that's about it."

"Well we can do all that ta'getha I need ta go see my folks too. But I was thinking."

"You always thinking Anthony."

"Ha ha ha. But nah I wanna take ta somewhere ma."

"Where you wanna take me boo?"

"Its gone be a surprise,just say you'll go wit me."

"Imma go,of course."

"Good. I'll pack fa ya, ya ain gotta do nothing but go. You trust me right?"

"With everything boo."

"Perfect. Na come on lil guh, let's gone in here. While I pick up the food, you go pick us out some dvd's. Cool?"

"I gotcha pa!"

"That's lame ma, don't never say that again."

"I gotta figure out a pet name for you since you don't like none that I've called you so far."

"I'm interested ta see what ya come up wit. Gimmie kiss and I'll meet you back up front in 30."

"K baby. See ya in a minute."

"Head ass."

I made my way over ta the grocery side of tha store, trying my best ta stay incognito. I love my fans an all, but a nigga need a break.

I grabbed everything I needed quick. Cause I was gone leave out tha store and go next door ta tha flower shop. I went in and grabbed some white and black roses and black aroma therapy candles then hurried my ass ta my truck, ta hide everything in the back before she could see it.

Making my way back in tha store a guh recognized me and made a scene. Everybody wanting ta take pictures and wanted autographs. I did a few until I saw Raven making her way over ta me.

"Ya ready ma?"

"How you gone get away from all of this?"

"I was already prepared ma, here come Don and Scott to get us outta here. Just hold on ta my hand and don't let it go."