Chaptet 25

(August POV)

"Ya really fucked up fa that shit Don man, If you knew she was there before I went on stage. Why not tell me,that's my question ?"

"Aug I told you she asked me not to, she needed a few to get herself together before she talked to y'all. I guess when she saw you fighting ,it scared and she dipped. We done looked all over Atlanta for her,she gone man. My bad boss, but she my boss too."

"Don't none of that shit matter na do it? She gone and I probably lose her as my manager now the way I been wildin. She don't like conflict that's why she left in the first place."

"I got somebody out at the airport looking for her. If she there they got orders to bring her back no matter what."

"Lol ,you must not know baby girl for real.. But whatever man, how it's looking out there?"

" Line wrapped around two buildings last time I looked. I'm bout to make my rounds again tho I'll let you know, you got 45 minutes til show time."

"Iight man!"

Fuck man I can't believe I fucked up and missed what was probably my one and only chance to see ha

"Here you go light skin it's time to get you dressed,everything has been steamed and I'll lent roll you after you're dressed, I got you three pair of shoes to chose from,so just pick what you want and let me know when you're ready for me to come back in,I'm right outside. Oh yeah do you wanna do the all white bucket hat or do you want the white and gold bandana?"

"Let me have the bucket hat, but aye ,lemme holla at you before you go."

" What's up Aug, times winding down?"

"Did you know she was here last night? And be real wit a nigga."

" Nah I didn't know until earlier today."

"I fucked up huh?"

" I can't answer that question honestly, she's concerned about you I know that.

Look August all I know is that you need to settle down ,if she does decide to come back she might not stay long if you keep acting outta control like you been doing, now you a grown ass man, so I can't tell you what to do, but what I will tell you is,if you keep carrying on the way you have, you gone lose everything you have or any chances or getting what you want and you won't ever have no chance of winning her over. There's a lot of people pulling for you,you know ?"

"I do know man,I just get like I am cause she ain't here . if I wild out ion think about ha."

" August can I ask you a question and you be real with me?"

"Wassup?"

" Are you in love with my bestfriend?"

".. Ion know, I mean I love her,but I ain't never been in love with nobody to know how that feel. But I'm crazy about her lil ass, I want her here with me and I'm losing it without her."

"Well August just calm yourself down and get back to the person you were before and maybe she'll come around. Every time I talk to her she not only question me about you business wise she wants to know if you're good personally too."

"But ion even be doing shit for real."

" Really Aug? Okay well explain the chick I saw leave ya room last night? While you're at it explain that fight last night and the one last month a Sigma week explain why you're drunk all the time ... Go ahead I'll wait......