Chapter 10

(Raven POV)

After staying up all night/morning talking to Jason until we fell asleep, I feel pretty good today.

I know y'all may be thinking it was too soon to be telling him all my business and for him to be sleeping over at my house. But it was all innocent,and I figure that I'd rather tell him now so he can go rather than telling him later with there potentially being feelings involved then.

I would feel pretty shitty if something were to happen to him, because of me. I mean with all that's going on I just want anybody that chooses to be around me like that, to know what's going on so they can make that choice on their own.

After telling him everything there was to tell him,including the things about my mom molesting me & me robbing people he seemed to understand and he didn't judge me.

We decided to take things slow tho,and he promised to be patient and he told me he would be there if I needed him too be.

But just like Ja tho,I don't wanna involve him in my mess. So I'm gonna do my best to handle it all on my own,without taking the chance of innocent people getting hurt.

All the talking we did last night,I learned a lot about him too. He's the oldest of 3 kids his younger brother was killed breaking into somebody's home, his younger sister Elaina she's 17 and on her way to college at Auburn university in Alabama on a academic scholarship in August.

Me and her will get along great, that's my favorite college football team, I love the school as a whole too tho. He and his dad are really close, super close . But like me he doesn't deal with his mom . Besides all of that he seems to be good to be true,he has ambition and wants to live the american dream like normal people.

Right now I'm wrapping the last of Ti'yanna's birthday gifts I got her. I was already dressed and all I had to do was wait for Jason to get back over here so he could help me load my Range Rover up, in addition to the gifts I got her, I also made pasta salad and cocktail sausages for Janiya, she didn't have time to do it herself.

I just received the text from Jason letting me know he was at the door. I grabbed my phone off the charger, my digital camera and keys and went to open the door.

" Whats up lil mama, you ready to go?"

" Yeah we can take the gifts out first and then I'll come back and get the platters. You look nice by the way. We're almost matching. Lol that's kinda that's cute"

" Almost,hell we is ... But thank you bae you look good as hell in the boyish look."

"Thanks sweetie"

I was wearing some light washed Jean shorts that were ripped, on each thigh, with a silver Akoo tank top with silver & pinkish writing on the front and ripped on the back and some blue, pinkish and silver lebron 11's and long blue elite socks, he had on a blue Trukfit shirt with silver writing on it and long, light washed Trukfit shorts and the same shoes and socks as me.

No we did not plan this,but I think it's cute, Great minds think alike I guess.

" You ready lil bit?"

" I am not that little you just tall as hell."

"Yeah yeah yeah let's go lil bit."