Chapter 18

(Raven's POV)

"they're ready for you August, Studio 6."

"You not gone come in and listen?"

"If you want me to, I was just gone sit here and reply to some of our emails."

"You can't do both? You need to hear it "manager" ."

"Sure August whatever let's go."

"Drop the attitude ma!"

August whispered in Ravens ear as he walked by her.

Things have been kinda awkward between me and August all day. We got all our legal business taken care of,I'm officially August Alsina's manager, I should be happy but unfortunately, I'm just in a bitchy mood today.

After about our 6th shot last night we decided to go upstairs to watch a movie.... In my room .

A little while into the movie we both fell asleep ,and when we woke up this morning he was in my bed, holding me from behind while we held hands, with his lips to my cheek .

We crossed the line big time. And that has my head all messed up, there ain't no excuse for what I allowed to happen.

I think I love Jason with my whole heart and I betrayed him in a major way, true nothing happened, we didn't kiss or have sex, but waking up the way we did is just as bad, in my opinion.

The more I sat here and thought about it I started to feel worse and worse.

August had finally started to sing the song that he said had been on his mind all day and it took me to a place that I didn't wanna go . each word that he sang each note that played tugged at my heart more and more .

"She said she want to stay together...
I don't think I can oh...

Red light. You know I can't make this thing that official.

Believe we had a great night but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you, shit....
You don't like that I make this easy, leaving,after sexing on the floor
Baby I know you need me, like I need you. But I'm not the one you wanna love.

So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me. Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me. You use to them, but ain't no loving me."

" I have no clue where all this shit coming from . Hearing the words and him giving me direct eye contact,as he sang sent me over the edge. Tears start to form in my eyes ,so I excused myself to the bathroom before they could fall and before anyone had a chance to see me."

"I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see . You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me. You probably go insane with a nigga like me. Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me. And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me.
So don't come looking for love."

"I could still hear him singing from the bathroom,and honestly I don't know what this is. I love Jason, but could it be possible I have deeper feelings for August than i realized? Can't be, I love Jason too much. I just got caught up in the moment, that's all it can be . Right?

This isn't right . Jason don't deserve this, and I gotta tell him . He's never lied to me and I've never lied or kept secrets from him, and I don't think I'm about to start doing it now.