Chapter 11

(Raven POV)

"Hey Jason, come on in, you look nice."

"That's all you girl, you look good as hell, i believe you can rock a trash bag & it'll look good."

" Lol you silly, you ready to party tonight?"

"I guess so, I'm not real big on clubs,but I'm ready to see how y'all get down in H town tho."

"See that's another thing we got in common, I'm not real big on clubs either. Its gone be different for me going out this time."

"Why you say that ma?"

"Because all the other times I would go out,it was for other intentions, I was going out to peep out who I was gone rob next, so it really wasn't about the club itself."

"Oh I see, I get it."

"But I do wanna ask you something."

" And what's that?"

"Do you have any hesitations or worries about dealing with me? Like do you think that I'm here for anything other than building something with you?"

" To be honest with you, it did cross my mind,after I left this morning,and I had time to myself to think about everything. But as fast as it crossed my mind is as fast as it left.

I thought about it like, why would you tell me all of that stuff just to set me up. And that,that day we met if that was your agenda you would have called off top. So I'm like you really,I'm trying to keep your past in the past."

"That's good to hear honestly I'm glad you know that I'm here for the right reasons. Give me a kiss." I been wanting to do that all day.

"Dam you got some soft ass lips ma... but you can't be doing that to me, you gone fuck around and make a nigga fall in love."

"Lol you crazy."

"Nah I'm real ma, that's one thing I didn't tell you about me. I haven't been in love a lot, but I do fall quick ma. But when I'm I'm in,I'm all the way in.. for the long road."

"Well you know, I don't know a lot about love and being in love. But I do know that I like you. It may seem quick but,I do like you a lot,and I'm glad I met you."

" That's good, So can I ask you something,now?"

" Lol I'm afraid to ask. But go ahead."

"Can you just be mine,now? I mean we can still take things slow,but I can't see my self going another day without you being all mine and me being all yours officially .

I'm not gone purposely hurt you Raven, I may mess up but not purposely. I've only been in two serious relationships and they both cheated on me,because apparently I'm too nice.

I'm not gone get everything right but I'm gone give it my all. I just wanna start building a future with you. now. please?"

"I really don't know what to say Jason, don't you think its too soon?"

"I'm down here on my knees, looking you in the eyes,asking you to let's learn and get it right TOGETHER. It may, be too soon but fuck it. Can we just try it out? "

As I sat here looking him in his eyes,something was telling me to wait,to give it some more time cause its too soon and I don't know enough about him, but what if I pass it up and he decides to move on and I miss my chance at real love and happiness.