The Party

Hey guys sorry if I bothered you about the introduction... I did warn you... kind of... well at least you can see the real story now... Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V)

I am in Rouge's party and I am just simply confused, Blaze the calmest friend I know is jumping on the couch Cosmo keeps falling Rouge is overjoyed and is laughing to much Silver... well... Silver is acting normal... and Tails just won't shut up! I knew this only meant one thing...

Their all drunk...

Well I'm still having trouble figuring out if Silver is drunk or not.

Your probably wondering where's Cream and Charmy, well they are way too young to come to this party I don't want to see someone as young as Cream to get caught drinking or drunk!

Oh wait I totally forgot about Knuckles... I looked around the room to see him hanging out with Shadow, Scourge, Fiona, Becky, Sally Julie-su and Mina. I call them... the bad people...

What?! It's not like I'd waste my time creating a name for them!

Knuckles is kinda their friends but he isn't a bad person, we met him first so he won't change like that just to please them.

Finally Rouge came up to me.

"Hehe, hey Amy... if I were... you I would go find my boyfriend hehe." Rouge laughed in between gaps, I am so driving her home.

I looked in Rouge's direction and saw Sally smirking and watch Sonic stare at her breast.

Did I mention that Sally always walks around nude, well she doesn't call it nude just because she wears boots.

I saw Sonic with a glass of wine in his hand

Of course.

I was walking over to them when I was interrupted by a loud scream that came from Rouge.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!" Rouge yelled.

...

"HAHAHAHA YOUR FACES... ARE ... PRICELESS....!!!!!!!" Rouge fell on the floor laughing, that's when I put my wine glass on the table, and yes I was holding that the whole time. I am so happy I didn't drink any.

Blaze pushed Rouge out of the way.

"WHAT ROUGE WAS TRYING TO SAY IS IT'S TIME TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!" Blaze yelled as she jumped around.

Everyone quickly gathered around in a circle and Scourge placed a tall random wine bottle on the floor.

"Amy your spinning first." Rouge stated trying to contain her laughter but didn't work.

"Why me? You started this game." I said.

"Actually Blaze brought it up." Fiona said. Was I talking to her?

"And I don't want to spin first." Blaze simply stated.

"Well I don't want to either." I said.

"Well your the only one not drunk so this is your punishment!" Rouge snapped... but started giggling again.

"... So being drunk is a good thing?!" I snapped.

"I never said that." Rouge simply stated.

I really didn't want to argue with Rouge today so I just spun the bottle hoping it would land on my boyfriend Sonic.

But it landed on Shadow... ARE YOU SERIOUS!

I watched Shadow's smirk slowly crawl on his face... not literally.

"Forget it I'm not playing." I got up and walked away.

"Hey you can't do that it's not fair!" Shadow protested.

"How is it not fair Shadow!"  I snapped.

"It's not fair for the rest of the players!" He snapped back.

"Oh well too bad I'm no pl-" I was cut of by Shadow's soft lips against mine.

Everyone in the room AKA everyone playing spin the bottle clapped their hands.

After Shadow pulled away I slapped him in the face...

"OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Shadow yelled.

"You kissed me! Not only that but it was totally unexpected!" I protested.

"Whatever.. but you know you liked it..." Shadow said with a small grin.

That's when I slapped Shadow in the face again.

(Later)

I was sitting on the couch watching my friends goof off. I made sure Sally stood within 5 meters away from Sonic (Rouge's house is very big).

Shadow came and sat beside me, I tried my hardest to ignore him.

"Hello Rose." Shadow said.

"Are you gonna hang out with your friends?" I said a little annoyed. Yeah I'm not that good ignoring people.

"Nah, their not that fun when their drunk." Shadow said.

"So your not drunk?" I asked.

"No, I'm not drunk." Shadow stated.

"...But I saw you drinking." I said.

"I poured pop into my wine glass.

I giggled a little.

"Smart." I admitted.

"So Rose about the kiss..." Shadow trailed off.

I stood up getting ready to walk away, Shadow laughed.

"I WAS JUST KIDDING SEE I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THAT!!" Shadow continued to laugh.

I stood there waiting t'ill he finished laughing.

"You sure your not drunk?" I asked. Shadow sent me a death glare.

"Since your not drunk do you want to help me drive everyone home." I asked.

"Sure but only one person." Shadow said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I brought my motorcycle, and it's made for only two people. Do you wanna go for a ride?" Shadow asked.

"No, I hate motorcycles!" I snapped.

"Did you ever ride one?" Shadow asked.

"...No..." I trailed off.

"Than you can't hate them... yet..." Shadow said with a smirk.

"YET?!" I yelled.

Shadow picked me up bridal style.

"CHAOS CONTROL!" Shadow yelled. Before I knew it I was on Shadow's motorcycle. He rode from Rouge's party to the park and back.

I felt like we stopped but I still held on to Shadow just in case.

"Amy... Um Amy?" Shadow said.

"Huh?" I looked around.

"We're done. The motorcycle stopped." Shadow said.

"You were going to fast!" I protested.

Shadow laughed.

"Listen, Rose. I know this sounds selfish but we have to act normal pretend we didn't talk or anything okay?" Shadow said.

"Okay." I said, I understand what Shadow means he has a big ego, I would probably do the same thing anyway.

I drove Sally,Fiona,Becky and Mina home, Cosmo and Blaze asked if they could sleepover at Rouge's house.

Shadow drove Scourge home apparently Knuckles wasn't drunk (Don't worry we tested him 9 times) so he drove Silver home.