"That was easy"

Hey guys yes I changed the picture I'm not really sure why I guess I just wanted to change it.  And yes it's true I changed it twice. Yeah I don't know either. =_= But other than that what happened last time is that Maria got Amy pissed. Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V.)

I got in my car and drove to Rouge's house to pick her up, she got grounded so she can't use her car.

"Thanks Ames!" Rouge said getting in my car.

"Yeah I know how much you hate the bus." I stated starting the car all over again.

I looked outside, snow everywhere.

YUCK!

As a mammal I'm supposed to be hibernating. I hate Winter too, it's too cold. I know I'm supposed to be hibernating but I our school has a special program which Rouge and I should be talking about now:

"Hey you know that new program our school did?" Rouge asked.

"Yeah their going to make me feel at home." I said.

"Tell me about it, I was like half asleep when the announcements were talking about the program." Rouge begged.

"Okay so, our cars is going into a garage so that when we get inside the school we don't have to come intact with the cold weather, obviously the heater will be on and the fireplace in the study halls and cafeteria will be on, blankets will be there and they will be selling tea, hot chocolate and other hot beverages." I said as I made a right turn.

"Yes! Thanks cause all I heard was 'blah blah blah blah' than the whole class started shouting getting all excited." Rouge said.

"There still doing secret Santa right?" She asked.

"Yes, hey are you coming to the cabin for the holidays this year again?" I asked.

"Of course, can you invite some boys to?" Rouge asked me back.

"Well I can, I just need to give both my parents a very strong lecture, but I can only allow 5." I said.

"Is Cream coming this year?" Rouge asked.

"Of course she always comes." I replied.

Let me explain, each year during the winter holidays my parents rent a cabin, the first few years it was just my mom, dad and I, until my parents met Vanilla.

So we all go to the cabin, as long as I get good grades. Of course Cream has to get good grades too but we're fine we always try to keep our grades up.

Sometimes Cream and I get bored so now we're allowed to invite our friends. Our friend's parents are allowed to go to since my parents are friends with their parents.

The cabin is actually pretty large, it has an indoor hot spring (too cold to go outside), at least 1 bathroom on every floor, and 12 rooms.

One of the rooms we obviously sleep, theirs a play room I used when I was younger, Than another one Cream and I play in, a room so Rouge and the rest of the girls can host sleepovers or talk without anyone can bother us, the room with the hot spring, the family room, the large kitchen, dinning room, the room where my parents host family activite's and so much more!

Plus the boys will be coming and Cream might bring her friends, so this is why it's so big. All the girls sleep on one room except for Cream and her friends who wanted their own rooms.

Than my parents get their room, but all the parents wanted their own privacy.

"Are your parents coming?" I asked pulling up at the school slowly entering the garage.