Random yelling

Hey guys last time Rouge, Amy, Blaze and Cosmo had their sleepover! I guess it was pretty funny especially the prank calls I was very both lazy and tired that day so just for this chapter please Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V)

(At school)

Yeah that's right back to school, the sleepover was pretty fun though but of course we rushed home to get ready for school.

Rouge was the lucky one! She didn't have to rush home! She was already home! The thought about it made me pout.

I glanced at the big clock in the middle of the hallway. I'm actually a little early. Hmmm what could I do to kill time...?

"Amy!" I heard a familiar voice call me.

I turned my head to see a running Shadow running towards me.

Oh Goodness

I turned around with a small smile to at least show my minor respect.

When Shadow finally approached me, before he could open his mouth I stopped him.

"Did you decide yet?" I questioned him.

"...No..." He replied.

...

"Okay." I quickly said and turned away.

"Wait Amy-" I cut Shadow off.

"What do you want from my life Shadow?! This is starting to get annoying just make up your mind!" I snapped.

I was suddenly losing it. Okay, calm down Amy, if you wanted to get pissed off in the morning you should have done that when you woke up.

"Well stop yelling at me first!" Shadow protested.

"I'll yell if I want to and that's final!" I protested back.

"Goodness woman is it that time of the month again?!" Shadow asked/ yelled at me.

"How rude! Don't you dare talk to my friend that way!" Rouge joined in putting her arm around my shoulder. I put my hands on my hips still eyeing Shadow.

"Well I just did, what are ya gonna do about that bat?!" Shadow protested with a smirk.

"Kick you in the kiwis!" Rouge snapped with both her fist clutched by her face lifting her leg a little.

"I'll not let you do that Rouge!" Knuckles joined in.

"Shut up none of this would have happened if it weren't for your stupid water balloon prank you call funny!" Rouge yelled.

"You deserved it whore!" Scrouge protested as he joined in.

"What's wrong with you how the heck did she deserve that?!" Cosmo than joined in.

"Shut up! Your so ugly that Hello Kitty said 'Goodbye' so take that!" Fiona snapped than joined in.

"Well your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory!" I yelled.

"Since when did this turn into a dissing contest?!" Sally asked confused. Well you shouldn't be surprised.

"Your slutty friend brought it up!" Cosmo cried.

"Can we all just settle this like adults in a calm collected way! Please!" Blaze pleaded.

Sorry Blaze but I'm on rage mode now.

"Don't you dare call my friend a slut!" Julie-su joined the fight.

"Oh yeah well your fat!" Silver said as he pointed at Julie-su.

...

Silence

I tried to contain my laughter, that was so random!

Blaze had no idea to be happy we stopped but that was an insult. It was bad, but it's still an insult.

Rouge had that evil grin appear on her face.

"No Silver, you say why their fat for example..." Rouge began.

She faced Julie-su.

"Julie-su, your so fat that when you jumped in the ocean the whale's started singing "We Are Family" Rouge added.

"Can we just please stop this we could end up in detention!" Blaze begged.

I saw Tails came, he didn't say anything though, I guess he just came for support or if Cosmo gets hurt.

Sonic was on the other side because of Sally.

(3 mins and 38 seconds later)

We're still fighting Blaze is still begging and-

BBBBBRRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG

The school bell interrupted my thoughts as it rang.

Everyone looked around, school just started.

...

The sound of silence again...

Blaze was happy the longer she stayed silent the bigger her smile grew.

"Whatever." I heard a few people mutter on the other side as they walked away.

Rouge and I and a few others on our side rolled their eyes.

Blaze happily skipped to class.

What will I do without her

Hey guys quick authors note I know I don't do this but I have something to say quickly. Yes those disses were from the Internet. And Rouge said that her insult was not meant to hurt or insult whale's and I agree too so have a nice day!