Life Can Be Complicated

Hey guys last time Amy broke up with Sonic because of.. um... awkward moments... I don't really want to explain so enjoy the next chapter I will try to make it less awkward this time. Enjoy! (Again)

PS: Cream was in the last chapter if you didn't read it.

(Amy's P.O.V)

It's Sunday, no school and I thought to myself, If Shadow wants things to go back to normal because he has a reputation and everything but if he wants that, than why did he help me when I was sad?

I guess it was because he can't just walk past someone who's crying.

But Shadow can be a bad person so he could have left me there to cry and pretend he didn't notice me.

I remembered the time Shadow help me when I was sad, I also remembered how our  how our fingers accidentally touched and I felt that spark...

I think... I- I like Shadow...

NO!

Amy you need to stop this, first it was Sonic and now it's soon Shadow.

Besides, how can I like someone like Shadow...

~FlashBack~

(At the Beach when everyone was 5... except for Cream who wasn't born than)

"Come on guys! This sandcastle is going to be epic!" Silver said running towards the perfect spot.

"First we need water." Blaze commanded.

"Not me!" Sonic said before he ran away. (Sonic's afraid of water)

"Well we all saw that coming." Rouge said.

"He's so cute though!" I said. (Remember that I was only 5)

"Alright let's just get to work!" Cosmo said cheerfully as everyone grabbed a bucket and shovel.

(15 mins later)

"Okay, it took some time... but we did it!" Tails said with glee.

Than out of no where Scrouge came and kicked our sandcastle down.

"SCROUGE!" Sonic yelled trying to run to him but Knuckles stopped him.

"So what your sandcastle looks ugly anyways! It reminds me of your faces! Except for Knuckles." Scrouge snapped.

"Good job Scrouge." Fiona complemented him.

Blaze started crying, Cosmo tried cheering her up.

"We worked really hard on that!" I protested.

"Oh well it's too late now." Mina said.

"Here make a new one, I got you some water." Shadow said with a bucket full of water.

"Oh thanks Shadow." Cosmo said as her face brightened up.

RIGHT WHERE WE LEAST EXPECTED IT SHADOW THREW THE BUCKET OF WATER ON US!!!!

...

"Nice one Shadow!" Julie-su said breaking the silence and giving him a high five.

Everyone started laughing and pointing at us, and giving Shadow high fives.

"SHADOW I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Rouge yelled running after Shadow.

~End Of Flashback~

Maybe Shadow changed.

If Shadow changed he wouldn't hang out with the wrong crowd.

He has a girlfriend hanging out with the wrong crowd.

He should dump her.

Good idea... Why am I so jealous!?

Why is life so complicated?

Hmmmm

I don't know...

I deiced to take a quick walk around the block than I saw Mina and Shadow together.

How cute!

...

But part of me wants to rip Mina's face off and shove it down her throat.

Hmmm

Life Can Be Complicated