The Tag Along

Hey guys looks like I did make it up to you because it was 3 full pages! Your all spoiled! I'm just kidding I love ya so much! SO MUCH! Seriously... well I don't love you in that way... but you know I just write stories... and you read them... and vote for them... and coment... and stuff... You know. This is getting awkward... Enjoy!

Ps: I know that Christmas already passed but their vacation is going to last a bit longer. So yeah, They leave before Christmas and do their Christmas shopping before they leave to got to the cabin. Just saying. Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V)

It's been a long night last night. Shadow and the rest of the guys got their punishment (which they by the way deserve).

The door bell rang.

DING DONG!

You have to be kidding me!

I looked outside to see Mina, Julie-su and Sally at the front door freezing their butts off. I chuckled but woke my friends up.

"We have company girls! Again!" I said shaking Rouge making them wake up.

They woke up and looked out the window.

"NO!" Rouge ran downstairs with Cosmo, Blaze and I following her.

We ran past my mother and opened the door.

"It's okay mum, you can go sit down. Would you want me to make you some coffee?" I asked her sweetly.

"Um... okay what do you want?" Mother asked me waiting for an answer.

"Well to be honest I want cake. But I always want cake. Mostly cupcakes... not the point come sit down and relax!" I rushed mother into the living room.

After I got her seated I ran to Rouge's aid. She finally opened the door. Julie-su, Mina and Sally all rushed inside.

"I think I should have left you there a bit longer..." Rouge trailed off.

I sent a death glare at Mina. She returned the look.

"Take another step in this cabin and I tweet your nasty and embarrassing stuff in your diary on twitter!" Rouge yelled out holding her phone out.

"I think Instragram should be fine." Blaze suggested.

"Or Facebook." Cosmo added.

"Or all." I finished.

Mina waited there for a second.

"Oh you poor things! Rouge please close the door it's cold!" Mother said walking closer towards us. All a sudden Mina, Julie-su and Sally started acting like their cold.

"We wanted to spend another day with Amy and her friends, she promised yesterday that we can go in the indoor spring together." Julie-su said with a pleasing smile.

Ugh! I hate them! Don't they have anything better to do! It's not even funny! If she wants to get Shadow than why is she saying she wants to get in the pool with me all a sudden?! What is she lesbian?! (Not that I have anything against lesbian people. If this offends you than I'm deeply sorry and I don't please to offend others about this statement).

"Oh that's a great idea! And Amy I hope you keep your promise." Mom said with a wink.

I promised nothing!

"Excuse me but Amy never promised anything to these girls so--" Rouge was trying to explain but got quickly interrupted by Mina.

"Oh yeah, Rouge doesn't really like us. That's another reason we came so we could build up our bound." Mina said sadly looking at the ground.