"Study" Date

Hey guys EmeraldTK here. Last time Rouge was at first angry that Amy had a crush on Shadow because Rouge is totally against boys but than Blaze freaked out Rouge and Cosmo got scared and said sorry to Amy THE END! Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V)

After school my parents went to work than Shadow will came over so I could help him with his science homework.

He needs help learning the life cycle of a star.

DING DONG

 I opened the door to see Shadow.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hi." I greeted cheerfully letting him in.

I sat on the couch in the living room so did Shadow

"Okay so let's begin." I started.

(35 tiring minutes later)

"And that's the life cycle of a star. There do you understand now!" I snapped putting my hands on my hips.

"Yeah I understand now thanks for the study date Amy." Shadow said.

I looked at him.

"Why do you have to say it like that?" I asked him.

"Say it like what?!" He questioned me.

"It's just a study date." I stated.

"Yeah study date." Shadow stated.

"Study date." I snapped.

"Study date." He snapped back.

"Study date." I protested

"Study date." He protested back.

"WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT WE'RE JUST STUDYING!!!" I cried.

Shadow laughed.

"Anyways thanks for your time Amy." Shadow said heading towards the door.

I can't let him get away. We barley talked...

"WAIT!" I yelled. Shadow turned around in alarm.

"W- would you like a snack?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said with a smile.

He looked so cute doing that! 

Shut up Amy your just making him a snack.

...

WHAT SHOULD I MAKE HIM?!

Okay Ames. No need to freak out. It's just a hot popular guy in your room who is hungry and waiting for a snack.

...

Okay time to worry.

I looked in the cupboard for a small plate and grabbed it. I than took out two knifes layed them down grabbed some white bread and a small glass. I than got some peanut butter and jelly and tried to contain my self from singing the"Peanut butter jelly song" I opened the strawberry jam grabbed the knife got some jelly and neatly spread the jam on the bread and did the same with the peanut butter. Than I used the strawberry jam to cut the sandwich horizontally than pouring milk into the small glass. Than I put the knifes in the dishwasher put the food and drink on a tray and handed it to Shadow like a boss!

"Thanks." He said.

"Your welcome." I said cheerfully.

After Shadow finished eating he washed up and was heading out the door.

"Wait Shadow..." I trailed off. Shadow turned around again.

"Can you please talk to Knuckles about saying sorry to Rouge she is very upset. And part of it was your fault anyways!" I yelled at the last part.

"Yeah of course I'll talk to him it will be so easy getting him away from Julie-su." Shadow said sarcastically.

"Don't worry I'll deal with her." I reassured him.

"Okay than I'll help." Shadow stated with a smile.

"Thanks your a really good friend Shadow." I said with a smile.

I was than gazing in Shadow's red ruby eyes. So pretty. Not scary in like a horror movie way, in fact red eyes are actually pretty.

I than got butterfly's in my stomach.

I can't believe the same thing is gonna happen again but I don't care I'm going in. I felt Shadow's soft lips crash onto mine.

Shadow and I than pulled away after a few seconds which seemed like forever.

"Bye Ames." Shadow said before running away.

When Shadow ran away before closing the door I said:

"Study date."