Amy in Wonderland part.1

Hi guys, last time Amy has been a bad girl and got drunk. I know right un expected... anyways after she passed out sorry the last chapter was short but this chapter might just be confusing so hopefully it's long. Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V)

I suddenly wake up on the hard cold floor, wow what great friends I have. I got up and realize I'm wearing a whole new different outfit.

I was wearing a blue dress (no not a puffy dress that's too much like the movie).

Does that mean someone changed my clothes?

Did they see me naked?

What if they took off my bra?

I quickly looked under my dress to check to see if I had a bra one. Yup.

I guess that's good, I might have turned into a stripper last night or something. I don't even remember last night.

Wait...

They changed my clothes but yet still left me on the ground?!

As I said what good friends I have?

I took one quick look around the room, this is not where the party took place.

I stood up walking around to see where am I.

I entered in a room to see Sonic.

"Oh hey honey." Sonic smiled walking towards me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I quickly chick slapped him.

"OW! Why did you do that?!" Sonic asked.

"Don't act stupid! And don't do that again!" I snapped.

"Whats wrong sweetie are you pregnant? Or is it that time of the month again?" Sonic asked.

"How rude! Don't you dare call me sweetie again!" I cried.

"Why not?" Sonic asked confused.

"Don't act stupid!" I yelled.

"Do- do you want a divorce?" Sonic asked disappointed.

"Since when were we even married?!" I yelled.

Sonic held up my hand showing me my ring.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" I screamed running away.

I finally came outside to take some air. Why am I married to Sonic?! If I was drunk that means we only got married in one day? And how come Shadow didn't help...

Does, he not care?

Without thinking I took off the ring.

"I need to look for Shadow." I said to myself feeling bold.

 After 15 minutes I still couldn't find him. I don't even know anyone here. Wait am I supposed to be at school?

I stopped by a lake, it looked pretty cool. It has beautiful wild flowers and stuff.

All a sudden Rouge appeared.

"Hey Ames, you dropped your ring. I know how it means much to you!" Rouge said than disappeared.

It's obvious this thing is going to keep following me.

But still without thinking I threw it in the lake.

Now that that's over with. I must continue my search.

I bumped into Cream along the way.

"Hey Cream." I said with a cheerful smile.

"What do you want?!" She asked.

"Well, wheres your mom." I asked her wondering why she's talking to weird.

"Like why do you care?!" Cream questioned me with the same attitude.

"Cream, where. Is. Your. Mother." I said looking sternly into her eyes showing her I don't approve of this attitude. Cream never acts like this, whats gotten into her.

"I'm not Cream leave me alone!" Cream ran away crying.

Cream was crying.

"No one like, under stands me!" She yelled before she ran off still crying.

"What the heck?" Was the only thing I could say.

"Cream!" I yelled trying to run past her.

"Hey!" Rouge re- appeared in front of me.

"Not now!" I cried trying to get past her.

"Take.The. Ring." Rouge said.

I sighed taking it and going around her to find Cream. Cream kept running and running until she came to a stop in front of a castle.

She ran inside, I followed her ignoring the envy stare's, you know, the why-are-you-here looks.

"MMMMOOOOMMMM!!!!" Cream cried.

Oh Vanilla is her, maybe I could pay her a visit. I will just go up to her and say 'Nice house'

"DDDDDDDAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!" Cream yelled.

Dad? She can't be married in one day, even though I was probably married in one day, maybe she just got engaged last night.

Sally came out.

"What?!" She cried.

What? I thought to myself.

"The world hates me." Cream said. Okay now she's being a little over dramatic.

Shadow came.

"Oh it's okay sweetie most people in this world hates us too." Shadow said.

"But dad that's because you and mom are cruel." Cream whined.

Sally noticed me in the corner.

She turned to Cream.

"Vanessa sweetie go too your room please." Sally asked 'Vanessa' to do.

"Vanessa?" I asked.

"Yes, I like that name." Sally said with her lips pressed together making a evil smile.

"Kay why is she your child." I asked.

"Good question, I killed Queen Vanilla." Sally said feeling proud of herself.

"Isn't it obvious, she's rich." Shadow shrugged.

"She refused to get married, she needed someone by her side to create rules for the kindom she can't do it by herself that's not fair!" Sally hissed.

"But mostly the rich part." Sally stated.

...

I couldn't help it, I couldn't help but watch. Sally just told me to my face that she killed Vanilla.

I ran off to buy some flowers in the market.

I ran as fast as I can to the nearest cemetery.

The most decorated one was Vanilla's.

I cried as Iaid the flowers down.

I got up.

Sally is not going to ruin this, I have no idea where I am right now...

But it's not going to end this way!

Not this way...