Threats work too

Hey guys many of you thought that the story was finished. Listen if it makes you worry less I will tell you when it's finished. But it will be finished soon but DON'T WORRY! I will make a sequel. Yay! So if that makes you worry less while you read take some time to Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V)

I'm in the bathroom during my lunch period. I got over the head hurting thing which is called a hangover.

I didn't go to school until I knew it was over.

I. Felt. Horrible.

I will never get drunk again.

But it tasted so good...

But vomiting and staying in bed having a dream that Sonic was my husband wasn't that good.

I wiped myself flushed the toilet and went to go wash my hands.

As I took a paper towel I heard a flush to.

Getting ready to walk out the door I stopped by a familiar voice call me.

"Amy." The voice called me.

I turned around to see no one but Mina standing there with a small grin. Even though she's grinning she doesn't look so happy. Her eyes didn't look hurt but they looked fierce, kind of sending me a death glare. If looks could kill, would I have a funeral? Her fist are clenched. I could see she's really trying to look mysterious or whatever she's going for but it's clearly not working.

"Yes?" I said sweetly proving I'm better at acting nice.

"So... I heard what was going on between you and Shadow..." She trailed off.

"Of course everyone knows because of Rouge's big mouth." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you really think he's going to keep you? That he's going to love you?" Mina asked.

"I never said that." I said keeping my calm.

"But do you think?" Mina asked.

I shrugged walking to the middle of the bathroom (where she was standing).

Mina went to wash her hands and smirked.

She grabbed a paper towel.

"I still can't believe he chose someone as pathetic as you." Mina stated.

"Well he did." I simply stated with a smile.

"Listen, you don't know Shadow as much as I do. He probably thinks he's going to make me jelous or something. Shadow really loves me." Mina said.

I had enough.

If I keep letting her do this to me I'm going to scream.

"Really? Because Shadow always said you were a bad girlfriend. He always tries to give you another chance but your always with some other man. And Shadow is nice enough to forgive you because I know that no one would want to date a cheating worthless slut like you!" I yelled.

I could have said more and complained more but I still want to eat.

...

"Okay, maybe he doesn't like me anymore... but once he gets his eyes on someone else... don't think of him as your Romeo or Edward or Peeta anymore... because he will go for her." Mina stated walking around me than finally stopped in front of my face.

Before I could open my mouth Mina stopped me.

"But wait. If you actually think about it, it's true. He saw you when he was with me, than he started talking to you. When you get hurt he overreacts than gets all over you that your friends." Mina said.

"And than their together..." Mina whispered in my ear.

"Amy, I'm not going to stop you. It's just a warning. But when he breaks you, you can tell me." Mina said with her ears down but with a helpful smile.

I nodded.

She walked past me and headed out the door.

Yeah right. I trust Shadow.

He wouldn't do that...

She just want me to get worried.

I will keep my eyes open and listen but there's no need to.

(A week later)

"Hey Shadow, remember me?" A blond hedgehog asked my boyfriend.

My brother turned around shocked to see her.

"Oh hey Maria." Shadow said grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey so how's things going?" She asked.

"Good." He said.

"Anything new?" Maria asked.

Shadow smiled and pointed at me.

I blushed as she looked at me.

"Oh is that your girlfriend?" She asked with her smile fading away into a serious face.

"Yeah, hey we have a lot to catch up on. Why don't we go out for lunch?" Shadow asked.

"Sure." She said her smile returning.

"Oh maybe I could come?" I asked.

Shadow looked at me with a smile and put his arm around.

Maria paused for a second than continued.

"Oh, well Shadow I would love your girlfriend to come but I was really thinking we should spend some time together. You know after the incident." Maria said innocently.

Shadow's face expression changed.

"Oh sure Maria, sorry Ames. I'll explain later, we have a lot to talk about." Shadow said.

"Oh um... okay." I said quietly.

Before Shadow could comfort me Maria grabbed Shadow and ran out the door with him.

"Told you." Mina walked by me with a smirk.

"Shadow said he would explain, I'm not worried." I said keeping my cool when really I was sort of angry.

"Maria could be a good friend." I said gaining my confidence back.

Mina raised a brow, she giggled and said:

"Sure.." She said.

And walked away.