Dump him.... HARD

Hey guys last time it was school and Amy maybe likes Shadow since she felt the spark when their fingers touched and she felt a little jealous when she saw Mina and Shadow kissing! Sorry I'm too lazy to say anything else... ENJOY ANYWAYS!

(Amy's P.O.V)

IT'S THE WEEKEND!

I never saw Cream in a long time so I deiced to visit her.

Cream may be young but she's still a very good friend, she's in grade 3 and she's 8 years old, she's turning 9 in a few months.

Cream loves strawberry's and daisy's so I went out to pick some, I could have made her a strawberry cake but I ran out of pink or red icing, now that I think about I ran out of a lot, there's no time to buy some now... actually the grocery store is not that far from here.

I quickly went in and got all the icing I needed. I quickly ran home and put them away. Shoot, I had no time to make the cake, I ran outside.

Great it started t rain, I ran to Cream's house, even though I was running I was still soaked with water.

DING DONG

I rang the doorbell and within seconds Mrs.Vanilla opened the door surprised of how wet I am.

"Hi Mrs.Vanilla." I greeted her.

"Amy! Your gonna catch a cold! Come in please." Mrs.Vanilla let me in.

"Cream Amy's here!" Vanilla called Cream.

"HI AMY!!" Cream said running downstairs giving me a hug.

"I have something for you." I said showing her the basket.

"Oh my goodness, thank you." She said giving me a long hug.

"Oh yeah and why are you so wet?" Cream asked.

"... I don't really want to talk about that now..." I said as Cream giggled.

Mrs.Vanilla came and gave me a towel.

"Thanks for the towel." I thanked Mrs. Vanilla.

"Can I make you some tea?" Mrs.Vanilla asked.

"Oh, I don't want to bother you anymore." I said.

"No it's okay I like serving my guest." She said.

"Okay, I will have some. Thank you."  I said cheerfully.

As Cream and I walked in I saw Chao.

"Hello Chao." I said as Cream offered her (Is Chao a boy or girl...?) a strawberry.

"CHAO CHAO!!" Chao said before nibbling on her strawberry.

"Okay Cream what's new?" I questioned her.

 "Huh? What do you mean 'what's new?'" Cream asked.

"You know, new friends, any new clubs?" I asked.

"Oh, well there is this one guy..." Cream trailed off.

"Oooohhh Cream!!!" I said a little teasingly.

"So who is he?" I asked.

"There's this guy named Charmy. He is very cute... PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!" Cream yelled.

"It's okay Cream I don't even know who is Charmy." I reminded her.

"Oh... opps I forgot..." Cream said a little embarrassed.

"Just remember your not allowed to date." I said which made her giggle.

"Amy your tea is ready." Vanilla said coming with my cup f tea.