Please Read Important!

Hey guys my next chapter is gonna be a little late because I'm going on vacation soon! And what's the point of going on vacation if I'm gonna write a story! It's almost the end of summer and I never got a chance to go to the beach yet! But now I'll have my chance.

Don't worry guys I will try to post my next chapter by August 29th or August the 30th (2013)

I will try to think of my next chapter while I'm relaxing in the pool... maybe...

I already have some idea's ready so don't get angry at me!

I have to start packing next week ( For people who read this late today's August 10th on Saturday so next week is basically tomorrow) and I'm gonna be busy stressing myself out on what to wear and stuff and than my parents are probably gonna ask me to double check my brother's suit case.

I know I could update again but I already posted a chapter so I'll post a chapter when I come back.

It won't be long and if you don't believe me about the story not ending. Think about it, Rouge didn't get Knuckles back, they didn't graduate, Amy and Shadow aren't married yet and Mina didn't learn her lesson! lol!

So I hope your not angry if you have any questions you can ask them in the comments and no I won't tell you where I'm going. I don't want any stalkers! :P

Bye smile for me! :) :D :P