Don't let him get in your head

Hey guys EmeraldTK here, last time Knuckles broke Rouge's heart super hard and now she's non stop crying! Shadow is about to talk to Amy but she's a little pissed off at him so wish Shadow good look! Haha! Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V.)

As Shadow approached me the erge of me slapping in the face came back but I contained it, he already had enough slaps from me.

"You left this in class." Shadow said handing  me my book.

I snatched it away from Shadow and walked away from Shadow without saying 'thank you'

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing I just thought you'd be to embarressed to even talk to me in public." I said walking away.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because the way you treated Rouge like dirt what's the difference to be treating her friend like one." I stated.

"But-" I cut Shadow off.

"Listen Shadow I have no idea if you want to be friend or not!" I began and finally turned around.

"One day your all friendly the next day your acting like a man slut!" I snapped.

"But Amy what about my-" I cut Shadow off again.

"Oh yes. Your big ego! You can go and act like your cool with all your friends but must you hurt my friends?" I questionned him.

"Here I'll put this in an easier version for you." I began.

"If you want to be my freind, than don't hurt my friends. If your not my friend. Than don't talk to me ever again!" I protested.

I finally protested and stormed off.

Don't let him get in your head.

AMY DON'T YOU DARE LET HIM GET IN YOUR HEAD!!!

Uh oh...

Here comes the tears...

Running to Rouge's house I tried drying my tears.

I could never let them know...

I knocked on the door to see Cosmo with a small smirk.

"Took you long enough." She said letting me in.

"Right now we're helping Rouge rip all her pictures of her and Knuckles." Blaze said looking at a photo.

I looked at Rouge who was probably deleting photo's of her and Knuckles from her Ipod.

I sat beside Rouge, she kept glaring at a picture with her and Knuckles.

"That- that was our first date..." Rouge said stuttering a little.

"Rouge, it's okay just calm down. Clear your head." Blaze calmed Rouge.

"Yeah Rouge, don't let him get in your head." I stated with a small cheerful smile.

Funny how I say that and I can't take my own advice.

"Okay, I will try to forget." Rouge said wiping her tears.

"So what are we gonna do?" Rouge said with a small smile.

I smiled, I'm glad the old Rouge is back.

"Whatever you want." Cosmo said with a grin.

I watched as I saw Rouge's evil grin appear on her face.

"First your all gonna have to stay over at my house, just for a sleepover." Rouge began.

"I was planning to stay over anyways, so my mom won't yell at me for sleeping over without telling." Cosmo said.

"And my parents are on vacation." Blaze stated.

"So are mine!" I said with glee giving Blaze a high five.

"Okay girls go change into your PJ's!" Rouge said looking under her pillow.

Cosmo got out he suitcase and ran to the bathroom.

"Oh yeah I forgot you didn't bring your PJ's." Rouge smirked at us.

"I guess you'll have to use mine." Rouge suggested.

"Um... no thanks Rouge I'll um..." Blaze trailed off.

"Um, Rouge you don't have too..." I said.

"It's better than sleeping in your clothes, wait. What's wrong with my pajama's?!" Rouge asked.

"Nothing we just don't think it's out style..." I said looking down in shame.

"If your making fun of my PJ's your punishment is that you wear them!" Rouge snapped as she threw her pajama's at us.

Blaze and I raced to the bathroom downstairs (Cosmo's in the one upstairs) when I got there Blaze was banging on the door telling me to hurry up.

I came out and than Blaze scrambled into the bathroom.

After Blaze came out we entered Rouge's room.

Cosmo who was in her PJ's started laughing hard at the sight of us.

Both Blaze and I were wearing a super colourful shirt with black leggings. Cozy but did not match at all.

"I don't know what's wrong with my pajama's! You wear them to bed it's not like anyone can see you!" Rouge snapped.

"And Cosmo if I were you I would stop laughing because your make over will  get me laughing instead." Rouge stated.

"Why are you doing this to us!" Blaze whined.

"We're all giving each other bad makeovers, even me. You can wash it off when your finished." Rouge said.

"But our toothbrushes are a home." I reminded Rouge.

"Okay go get it." Rouge suggested.

...

"Go!" Rouge snapped getting a little annoyed.

"Like this?!" I whined.

"Fine go put on your clothes and go get your stuff and come back." Rouge simply stated.

"But can we get our PJ's from our house please?" Blaze asked with pleading eyes.

...

"Fine I'll let you off the hook this time. Now Go!" Rouge yelled as we grabbed our clothes and ran to the bathroom.

(After getting our stuff)

Blaze and I made it back to Rouge's house, I saw Rouge's face lit up of the sight of us.

"Alright now let's get this sleepover started!" Rouge said with glee.