WINTER HOLIDAY

Hey ppl EmeraldTK her, so this book is almost done BUT NOT YET! And besides I'm making a sequel, still can't figure out the title so wish good luck with that. And it's the holidays for these guys, I know it's too early but I'm running out of ideas. I wish I had my winter holiday now... Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V.)

"AMELIA HURRY UP!" My mom yelled (yes Amelia is my real name people just call me Amy I really didn't have a say).

"In a minute!" I yelled back struggling with putting my suitcase.

Come on! I just need to put another outfit in! Why can't you just cooperate?! I thought to myself.

Yes! I finally got the rest of the clothes in, now... I have to zip it up... I was now pushing the suitcase down to zip it up.

"AMY!" My mother called again.

"JUST WAIT!" I yelled getting frustrated. I finally got it zipped.

Just wait when we go back and I have to zip it up.

I put my socks on and finally came downstairs to see an angry mother. She was sending me death glares, warning me not to piss her of again. I smiled trying to loose the tension. I instantly walked away to get my boots after another glare.

(In the car)

Since Rouge's parents aren't coming, she tagged along with us in the car.

Definition: There's going to be a lot of nagging

Definition: There's going to be some violence

Definition: There's going to be people getting annoyed to death if this girl doesn't stop talking.

"Are we almost there?! I swear last year was so much faster! Can we stop at Starbucks to get some food?! Like a muffin?! Plus there's Wi-Fi there. Rouge whined.

"Before I felt bad that Rouge's parents left her, now..." My mother trailed off.

I laughed.

"Ha! You seem like your having an excellent morning mom!" I joked.

(At the Cabin)

We finally reached the large beautiful cabin, the only bad part about this is that we have to get out the car and rush to the house away from the cold weather.

I quickly ran into the kitchen and made myself a quick hot chocolate.

"Aaaww Ames you made hot chocolate for me, how sweet!" A familiar male voice said.

I turned around to see...

"Shadow!" I yelled giving him a hug.

"Seriously though, you made that for me. Right?" Shadow asked.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah right.

"What did you say?" Shadow asked.

"Wait... did you hear that?" I asked.

...

I looked at Shadow who was looking at me, this was pretty awkward. Before he could do anything I put the mug down and ran.

"Hey come back here!" Shadow yelled chasing after me.

I ran around the house until Shadow cornered me, the only place to go now is... outside...

"Why can't you just make your own hot chocolate?" I just asked pretending this was not awkward at all.

"AMY! ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE HERE!" I heard a little girl shout.