Partner Drama

In the last chapter Amy finally admitted life can be complicated, in this chapter it's drama class and I don't want to spoil anything so Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V.)

Everyone took their seats and Mrs.Biko entered the classroom with her head held high.

"Today in drama I will pick your partners and with your partner you must create a scene of your choice." Mrs.Biko said.

Everyone in the class nodded their heads.

Mrs.Biko called out random names to be partners. Than she called out some of my friends.

"Rouge and Fiona." Mrs.Biko said.

I looked at Rouge's face which was horrified. Everyone laughed because they knew that wouldn't work.

"Knuckles and Scrouge." Mrs.Biko called out.

Knuckles and Scrouge looked at each other with a grin while nodding their heads.

"Silver and Sally." Mrs.Biko said.

Silver tried hiding under the table but everyone knew he was there.

"Tails and Becky." Mrs.Biko said. Everyone laughed because Tails is practically afraid of Becky.

"Cosmo and Julie-su." Mrs.Biko said.

"Mina and Blaze." Mrs. Biko said looking at the class.

"And finally Amy and Shadow." Mrs.Biko finished.

"If I missed anyone come see me at my desk, everyone else get into your groups." Mrs.Biko said walking to her desk.

Everyone got up and went to Mrs.Biko and stated complaining, well except Knuckles and Scrouge.

It's not fair their friends and they get to be partners!

I guess I'm okay with Shadow but Mina is a different story.

(Rouge's P.O.V)

(At Fiona's house)

Working with Fiona is TERRIBLE!

No matter what I do she always disagrees!

"I want to do a scene where I kill you and that's final!" Fiona snapped.

"Well I wanna push you off a cliff FOR REAL!" I protested.

Fiona kissed her teeth, I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"I just wanna get this done." Fiona sighed.

"We can make a scene of us arguing for all I care." I stated.

...

"THAT'S IT!" We said together.

"Two stubborn girls constantly fighting." Fiona began.

"Until one day they both they both became sluts and started becoming enemies and both ended up crazy!" I finished.

"You know what..." Fiona began squinting her eyes.

"That is such a good idea!" Fiona said as her face brightened up.

"Yeah but we need to add enough emotion, let the audience cry when we cry, throw a chair at you when I get angry." I said looking out at space clutching my fist.

"Um, but not too much, because I know you will act extra and way over dramatic." Fiona said with a smirk.

"Just leave it to the expert." She said and grinned.