Fun Weekends Part 3

Hey guys EmeraldTK here last time Amy was avoiding Shadow because she thought it was awkward because they kissed and she thought he would try to talk to her about the kiss and it would be so awkward if they did. Don't worry Amy I'd do the same. Let's check out Amy's P.O.V

(Amy's P.O.V.)

Cream left.

Blaze was talking about Silver.

Rouge was hating on Knuckles.

Cosmo was talking about Tails.

...

What do I do?!

I can't keep my secret from my friends any longer. They can give me more advice.

And let's hope good advice.

Well here goes nothing.

I collapsed on my bed lying down.

We're in my room by the way.

"Girls I think I'm in love." I said dreamily hoping they will understand and know I'm serious.

...

I got up.

Rouge, Blaze and Cosmo all had straight faces.

"What?!" I asked looking at them.

"Oh we thought you were lying." Blaze said.

WHAT?!

"What why did you think I was lying?!?" I cried.

"Never mind that so who is it?" Cosmo questioned me.

"And it be not be some retard!"

Oh yeah Rouge hates guys now.

"It's S--" Rouge instantly cut me off.

"Who Sonic!?! DON'T YOU EVEN TOUCH HIM!!!!! I WILL--" I cut Rouge off.

"It's not Sonic I already made that mistake!" I snapped.

"It's S--" Rouge interrupted me.

"SCROUGE DON'T YOU EVEN  MAKE EYE CONTACT!!! THAT RETARD--" I interrupted Rouge.

"Not Scrouge I don't have time to be pissed off by Fiona.

"Can I say it now without getting interrupted?!" I asked getting annoyed.

"Wait." Blaze said.

Blaze put her hands over Rouge's mouth. Than Cosmo covered her own ears.

"Now." She said.

"I- I like Shadow." I stuttered.

 Rouge pushed Blaze off.

"WHAT!!!!!!!! HOW COME YOU KEEP FALLING FOR THE DOUCHBAGS?!?" Rouge yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Shut up Rouge I can hear you while my ears are plugged!! Amy can like whoever she wants!" Cosmo protested.

"Oh so you wanna go now! Come her and say that to my face!" Rouge yelled running towards Cosmo.

Cosmo and Rouge started hitting each other intently.

"NO BLOOD ON THE CARPET NO BLOOD ON THE CARPET!!!" I kept yelling but they wouldn't listen.

They kept fighting. The're not gonna help me like true friends. In fact one of them is gonna keep me away from the person I love right now.

It's no use.

I walked downstaires and got myself some milk and cookies. It always worked when I was a little kid so I hope it works now.

(Blaze's P.O.V.)

I noticed Amy left.

I feel so bad.

Amy just admitted she had a crush on someone she really liked and now her friends are fighting.

I just wish I could do something about it but I can't. Than I'll get into a fight and get hurt.

People always beat people up when they don't get their way. People like Rouge I mean look what she's doing to Cosmo. Cosmo is not that different either she won't freak out but she can still do stuff when they don't ge their way.

Beleive it or not but I want to be more like them. Well not the beating up part. But that they can stand up to their oppinion. I'm like a doormat. People can walk all over me. Than my friends are there to protect me an stand up for themselves.

Too bad I'll never be like that.

~Flashback~

Blaze's mom: Sweetie why are you so sad today?

Blaze: Well because today we did an activity on what you would change if you were president.

Blaze's mom: Go on.

Blaze: So I said Cat food should cost less money because you said it's ex- ex.. expe--

Blaze's mom: You mean expensive? Just say it cost a lot of money sweetie.

Blaze: Okay because it cost alot of money. Than Some girl in my class said it's stupid and the teacher said she thinks that cat food should stay twenty dollars and fifty nine cents.

Blaze's mom: Well I think twenty dollars and fifty nine cents for cat food is outrageous. Blaze this is your oppinion. The're asking you a question and this is your answer. They can't answer for you.

Blaze: But I don't want to get in trouble.

Blaze's mom: Then I will talk to your teacher. Blaze honey you gotta speak up for yourself.

~End of Flashback~

It's about time I speak up for myself.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!! AMY JUST ADMITTED SHE LIKED SOMEONE IN SUCH A LONG TIME AND YOUR SO CARELESS!!! YOUR TERRIBLE FRIENDS YOU DISGUST ME!! AMY COULD BE CRYING AND HERE YOU ARE FIGHTING!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

...

Cosmo's and Rouge's eyes were wide open.

I was about to say sorry after but that would probaly think I'm still weak than.

"Blaze is right we shouldn't be fighting we shouldn't treat our friends like this." Cosmo sighed.

"Yeah let's go." Rouge said.

(Amy's P.O.V)

I am a little better now. Those cookies were good.

I feel strange. Strange like someone's watching me.

Do you know that feeling?

I turned around to get more cookies.

"Hi." Rouge, Blaze and Cosmo said really quietly.

"DON'T YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT SAY SORRY!!!" I yelled.

"Okay we're sorry for scaring you and for not being good friends. Amy we want to be there for you now." They all said at the same time.

It's kind of creepy how the're all talking at the same time.