Chapter 4- Bestfriend

▪︎~~~~▪︎
K A S H ' M E R E

I got the keys from Kai and went in the car to see if there was anything I could throw on. There was a tank top in my bag but I couldn't just wear that. It was cold outside. I found a thick hooded boyfriend shirt. I was looking for this. I went in the car, stripped and threw on the tank top and shirt. I took off the boots and threw on my black Uggs. What was it even doing in here?

I came out and was greeted by Ty, my self proclaimed new best friend for the night.

"Couldn't live a second without me huh?" I teased.

"Ew, I could survive one more year." He gagged, teasingly.

I playfully shoved him.

"Anyway, the dinner is ready and they are about to start so because I know they won't wait or care for you, I came to look for you and told Nolan to save us two seats."

"That's sweet but I have kids and they are gonna want to stay beside me," I said, waiting for his reaction.

"You have kids? Plural?"

" Yea, I had them one time though. Twins." I cleared up.

"Whoa! I can get used to that," He said which surprised me.

"Get used to? I know you are curious to know the story right?"

"Yea but I don't think you are that comfortable to tell me as yet, so I am not going to push it. Plus, you don't look like those who go around, so I know there is more to it." He replied.

I am trying to find out if he was serious or not.

"You are serious right now?" I asked.

"Yea, um why would I not be?" he asked back.

"I don't know, I have heard a lot of people say that but they fake as hell yo'." I replied to his question.

"Well, I am serious. If I didn't plan to deal with you, I wouldn't be talking to you right now. You're really cool though and I like that."

I smiled but before I could reply, Julie popped up. She looked between me and Ty then smiled.

"I was looking for you two. Come on, we are about to start eating. Oh and Kash'mere don't worry about the kids, we have got a kiddy table for them. "

"Oh okay."

"Yea, come on." Ty and I followed her.

Ty was then all up in my face.

"Seems like you will be eating with me tonight, lil missy,"

"Just don't steal my food and we will be fine."  I looked at him seriously.

The table was filled with every type of food.

Ty and I ended up exchanging food on our plates. They had pork, green beans and carrots on my plate. Julie set my plate and it was the worst thing she could have done.  Ty gave me his sweet potatoes and some of his chicken. 

"You guys are cute." Deandre, one of these guys friends said.

Ty and I chuckled and just started eating.

The night went well, no one made any slick comments. I was mostly silent, unless Ty and Nolan talked to me or the other two boys, Deandre (Dre) and Shaemar (Shae). I ignored Tre'mayne for the most part. I wish I didn't have to see him again but probably because of those who I formed a relationship with, there is a chance I would be seeing him again.