Chapter 20- Boom!

~Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest, it's who said "I am here for you" and proved it.

▪︎~~~~~▪︎
K A S H ' M E R E

  For the most part, we continued the week with no drama. We had fun and tolerated those who we had problems with, for the sake of enjoying our break. This is the night before the last day here at this beautiful abode and of course we are making a fool of ourselves.

We were all in the kitchen, Jordane and I lost a game and so we had to eat two full spoons of mayo since we both hated it. The challenge was to keep it in our mouths without swallowing. Whoever spat it out first would be the ultimate loser.

"One, two, three," We shoved the first spoon of mayo in our mouths.

I put my hand over my mouth, so badly wanting to spit it out. Jordane sunk to the ground while the others laughed

"It's whoever spits it out first," Ty said.

I kicked Jordane. He looked at me, with a raised eyebrow. I kicked  him again, wanting him to spit it out so he got up and punched me.  We started fighting and were so into it, I hadn't realized I swallowed that sh't.

I pushed away Jordane,

"You made me swallow it!" I yelled.

••

Everyone fell asleep in the living area after watching a movie. Tremayne and I took the kitchen and made some food.

"You ever tried oats and eggs?" Tre'mayne asked.

"Ew. No." I shoved a spoon of mac n cheese in my mouth.

"Its healthy, I'ma make a nice big bowl for you, one day," He said.

"I swear you eat the weirdest sh't," I said.

"Well my weird sh't be banging!" I slapped him upside his head and he hit me back.

Sabrina walked in, and that's where the silence came in. Tremayne and I gave each other glances.

"Hey, Kash'mere, can I talk to you for a bit?" Sabrina voiced.

I looked up at her and she looked genuine enough for a  conversation.

"I will be in my room," Tre'mayne announced, giving me a look on his way out. A look that said, I want all the details.

Sabrina stayed on the other side of the island, seeming anxious.

"Um, let me start off by saying, sorry for being a bitch," She apologized.

"Okay," I motioned for her to continue.

"I was just being jealous because I liked Ty and you seem to be someone special to him. Someone who he cares a whole lot about and you the same. I was angry that after the last time we saw each other, he didn't even care for the fact that we could have been something. Ty  literally just had me for sex and that was it," Sabrina explained, genuinely hurt.

If Ty knew how much he had hurt some girls.

"Anyway, I was so stupid getting into something with you. You're so sweet and fun. Watch out for Ty though. He isn't as good as you think he is. I am sorry to sound bitter but he can break you. You don't deserve that," Sabrina said.

I was stunned into silence. What was I doing really?

"I am always watching out for him," I said.

"So can we be friends now?" Sabrina asked.

"Acquaintances first, then we see how far it goes," I replied.