Chapter 24- It's You II

▪︎~~~~~▪︎

T R E ' M A Y N E

"When did you actually become a damn whore?!" I snapped at her, grabbing her wrists in a tight grip.

These past few days, she has been making herself open to everyone. She has gotten in more fights and she even wanted to link up with Ty. That's when I knew she lost it.

"What do you care, Tre'mayne?! You have been ignoring me these last days!" She snapped back.

"I-" I wanted to tell her what was up but I couldn't.

I don't wanna drag her into the sick scheme Boss got me into or I should say what I got myself into.

"Why won't you just tell me what is up with you? You're literally the only other person out there that I really have and you just left me alone. Just... let go of me." She tried dragging away from me.

I held a firm grip. She started to trash about, trying to get away from me.

"Hey! Hey! Kash! Calm the hell down!" I threw her into a wall, " KASH'MERE! "

She stopped fighting and stared at me with menacing eyes.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked, searching her eyes.

She sighed.

"I don't know. Ever since I saw my dad, I don't feel myself. I needed a release from him, my uncle..." She replied with her head down.

 I should've been there for her.

"This isn't the way to get a release Kash. You're just adding burden to yourself. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you but I got myself caught up in some things that I just didn't want to drag you in." I told her.

"What could be that important?" she asked, "You know you can trust me, Tre'mayne."

I dove straight into the story.

"Basically that's it," I finished.

"Why would your Boss do this to you? Why did you hide this from me, Tre'mayne! This is your life here! I-" She went off into a rant.

"Shut up. Just don't take this too much on your head okay. I want you out of it. Keep this to yourself and don't talk to Tyrell." I said.

"Okay but you have got to stop ignoring me. It hurts you know?" Kash said softly.

"I'm sorry. You have got to control yourself also. This is not you. You seeing your dad did greater damage than I thought it would."

"I don't know why it is affecting me this much." She sighed as I let go of her wrists.

"You are letting it affect you that much Kash. You just need to understand that you have been living with this situation your whole life and it's better you deal with this the healthy way. You know you are stronger than this. You ain't have to be rebelling like this. I don't like it at all." I said.

She looked at me.

"Thanks, Tre'mayne. You've become such a back bone in my life, I don't know what I would do without you," She said, causing me to give her a small smile.

K A S H ' M E R E

I admit it. I lost myself. I let what happened to shift my mindset, even though I said it wouldn't. These past few days, I've been playing around with some guys, testing to see who I would really mess with if I chose to go that route. It hurts me when I think of how in a way I still belong to my uncle. He's the only one who had such access to me so his name is still on me and that's how I see it.