Chapter 30- Tyrell

▪︎~~~~~▪︎
K A S H ' M E R E

"I'm coming. You didn't wake me up!" Tre'mayne snapped, coming down the stairs.

"Do I look like your damn alarm clock?" I snapped back.

"Yes."

"Get away from me boy." I rolled my eyes, picking up my bag.

He grabbed me by waist, closing the distance between us.

"Come on Tre', we're gonna be late if you don't stop your foolishness." I tried to get out of his grip.

Tre'maye planted a kiss on my lips then continued with small pecks over and over again. I giggled and tried to push him away.

"So what if we're late, huh?" He went to my neck.

"Yo... You're gonna leave a mark!" I pushed him away, with him laughing.

"That was the aim," He said.

"I don't want a huge ass hickey walking around with bro'." I snapped.

"You better get used to it,"

I glared at him and went out the house after yelling bye to Kai.

___

"Who gave you that?" Ty asked.

His eyes diverted to my neck and I rolled my eyes. He's forgetting that his position is void here.

"Look, what do you want? I have to go to lunch."

"I just wanted to say that I am sorry for betraying you. I cheated and sat in my own mess. I'm really sorry," Ty apologized.

"No, Ty. I'm sorry. If you really want to apologize, do it when you find some sincerity. You are gonna have to come better than that." I laughed.

"I realized what I have missed out on Jae-"

"Kash'mere," I corrected.

That seemed to have hit him.

"Kash'mere. I messed up real bad."

"What? You got tired of Kendra already? Not surprised, she isn't much of a package anyway." I seethed, "Besides, I don't want you back. I'm good where I'm at."

His eyes diverted to my neck.

"I can see that, even wearing his mark and proudly too," He said with a pang of jealousy.

"Ty, did you really just come to waste my time with a damn weak ass apology and stare at a damn hickey!" I snapped.

"I came to apologize but you didn't f'kn appreciate it!" He snapped back, then he looked at me with a sombre expression, "Of course I'm gonna stare at the damn hickey, I used to be the one that gave you those and I used to be your best friend."

"You messed up that position, Ty. It's your damn fault and I'm not gonna sympathize with you after you did all the bullsh't. Roll in your mess  Look I'm just gonna go."

"Well, a next thing. I need you to tell Tre'mayne that he messed up and he is in some deep waters and just happen to mention, it's with Boss..." He walked away looking like some damn demon.

I shook my head.

I walked around the corner and saw Ty walking away with Kendra. Is he serious? I don't know what spells Kendra be putting on these males but it's clearly something.

I went to the garden that our school had and sat in the grass where the frangipanis were. I had wasted a good amount of my lunch time dealing with Ty, goodly enough I had no more classes after this and we were going on Christmas break tomorrow. I'm so happy. I get to spend more time with the kids without the stress of school on my shoulders.