Chapter 33- That Ended The Call (Filler)

︎~~~~▪︎

T Y R E L L

I got home angry as I should be. My mom was sleeping on the couch, my dad was not home, as usual, my sister was probably out and my brother, he is probably sleeping also. He's in college and he barely gets to rest especially since he is trying to become a doctor. I want to be a lawyer or an engineer. I am not in the game but I know the shit that is happening and people think I am the next heir, no. It's just my dad. He keeps it away from home but he still keeps me updated because he knows the danger of this family being known to these people.

I went after Tre'mayne because his weak ass boss wanted war with my dad. That was my family's life at stake and I wasn't playing that. His ass was lucky he didn't know shit. My dad wanted me to stay out of it but they were targetting me. I am not a thug at all but if you want to get on that side of me, so be it.

Back to the present, I am pissed at that little bitch. I don't know how I could like and dislike someone so much. She can do that project by herself. I can write about an enemy. Shit.

I called up Sevyn to see if she could come over. She said she was on her way so I just started watching the TV till she came.

"Tyrell!" Mom called.

"Yea?"

There was no answer.

"Yea?!" I yelled.

There was still no answer. I threw a little tantrum on the bed. Parents always do this, call you and go silent then expect you to get up, probably for something dumb.

I got up and went to the living room.

"Yea mom?" I leaned on the wall.

"You good?" she asked.

"No, I'm angry," I replied.

"When aren't you?" she asked.

Valid point.

"That's what you called me for?" I asked.

"Yea. Just checking up on you." She cuddled back into the blankets.

I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs. Sevyn came some minutes later. We messed around and then she left. Sevyn and I had established this form of relationship a long time ago and it has been going good, well for me.

Sadly though, Sevyn hadn't helped with my anger. Ask me why I'm making this call right now...

Kash'mere: Why are you calling me right now?
    : You got me 50 shades of f'd up. You know that right?
Kash'mere: Mutual. Again, why are you calling me? I thought you hated me and we're done.
   : I don't like you but for some reason, I still want to get to know you and see how much I can juice out of you for this little project.
Kash'mere: Why? We can easily just do this project separately and what is it exactly you want to know about me?
: As much as I loathe being around you, it's sorta fun messing with you. I'll like to know everything about you. I want to really know what you're made up of.
Kash'mere: No. I want nothing to do with you anymore. You're disgusting.

I chuckled.

   : I'm not always like that. That's just your first impression.
Kash'mere: The first impression is always a gem.

I took a deep breath. She was hard to deal with. That much I knew.

   : I am a pain in the ass but there is more to me than that and I am willing to show you.
Kash'mere: You're funny. Who put you up to this?
   : No one, stupid. Stop being a little bitch, will you?
Kash'mere: There you go.
: I'll always have this attitude so you just gotta get used to it.
Kash'mere: F' kn idiot. Okay.
: So, what's the plan for tomorrow?
Kash'mere: I don't wanna do anything hectic tomorrow so we can just hang out wherever and do whatever, I guess.
: Okay. Pick you up when I feel like it.
Kash'mere: Bitch.

And that ended the call.

︎~~~~▪︎