Chapter 45- Promlems.

▪︎~~~~~▪︎

K A S H ' M E R E

I called over Leanne and Miranda to help me get ready for prom along with Kai's wife, Sandra.

I had cut my hair earlier in a short curly wavy bob. I loved the new look. We were currently in the room, Leanne doing my makeup.

"Bruh don't use all that makeup!" I whined.

"Girl shut up!" Leanne snapped.

"Tre'mayne ain't gonna bother going to prom when he sees you. You're gonna be back right up here," Miranda said twerking.

I rolled my eyes.

"This is my first and last high school prom. I gotta' make the day memorable."

They laughed.

"You young people. My parents kept me away from boys, now you girls are around like rabbits on a rainy day," Sandra said.

Leanna finished my makeup and I was gorgeous.

"Ooohhh you are so beautiful

"Ooohhh you are so beautiful."

My brown skin was glowing. I got my dress and heels and put them on. The females squealed. They helped me put on my earrings, necklace, and bracelet. The dress glistened under the light. It was a sleeveless sweet heartline with a close deep v- cut. It was fully covered in sparkles and tiny diamonds all the way to my thigh. With lines evenly spaced, the sparkles and diamonds flowed down to my knee. It had a nude translucent material flowing to the ground from my thigh and in between the lines. At the hem of the dress, the sparkles and diamonds went around in a thick line.

 At the hem of the dress, the sparkles and diamonds went around in a thick line

The doorbell rang.

T R E ' M A Y N E

I could've easily walked in but I wanted to be all formal and shIt. Kai opened the door and his mouth formed an 'O'.

"Damn man. You looking dapper as hell. Oohh that jacket firree!" He brushed off my shoulder.