Chapter 53- The Final Chapter

"Shae if you step on my shit one more time, I'm gonna rock you in the throat!" Jordane snapped.

"Then put on the damn gown already, so I won't have to be stepping on it!" Shae snapped back.

"No, it's hot out here. Yo' ass just stepping a bit too damn high!" Jordane snapped again.

The others shook their head. It never stopped with those two. Kash'mere fanned, it was really hot out here and she had a while before this thing started and a next while before it finished.

"I am ready to go home," She whined.

"Shut up. Keep fanning," Tre'mayne said.

She rolled her eyes and kept fanning. This was not working out for her. The heat in this place was serious.

"Time to line up! When I call the first name, you go and stand at the stairs of the stage and the others line up behind the person and whatnot. Okay, Chelsea Adams !"

They disappeared out of the room one by one slowly until soon enough they were all receiving their diplomas.

"Kash'mere Gold."

She went up. She came far, she went through high school smoothly for the least part, the most part was filled with sh't. She could hear her family loud cheers and she smiled.

___

"I am finally done with that school! Thank Jesus!" Jordane yelled.

They laughed. People in the restaurant gave them smiles. They all sat around a huge table for dinner. Tre'mayne, Kash'mere, Nolan, Shaemar, Deandre, Jordane and Tyrell. All as friends. Tyrell has grown in the group over the last weeks, he fit right in. He and Tre'mayne put aside their differences and have been getting along.

"I remember the past days. No one would think of everything that took place in this short time and that I would actually graduate," Dre said.

They laughed.

"Kudos to you," Tre'mayne voiced.

"Where's the food?" Jordane asked a waitress.

"I'm sure, it's on its way," The waitress said.

"No miss, the question that should be asked, is when can we order our food?" Tyrell said, giving Jordane a pointed look.

The waitress laughed and gave us menus. Jordane started skimming through it.

____

●○

They let go the white balloons in honour of Ty. Tears, no doubt escaped their eyes, well except for Tyrell. He was more sad of his father's actions that killed him but he did not cry.

Tre'mayne put an arm around Kash'mere, he knew it was more than Ty but her daughter and her father and even her mother.

"It's okay. Stop crying. They all would be proud of you," He said, wiping her tears.

She shook her head and gave a small smile.

"I know."

Jordane formed a group hug.

"I love all you guys and I hope we enjoy these last days together. I'ma miss y'all so much," Nolan said.

"Make sure y'all peas head ass niqq'hs keep in touch or I will fly to your doorsteps and beat y'all asses! We ain't gon' be one of those squads who only last for the moment, we're in this for a lifetime." Jordane let out.

They smiled and squished each other in the hug. They were gonna sleep over Tre'mayne's house for the night except Kash'mere & Tyrell. She wanted the night for her family and he, the same.

As for Tre'mayne and Kash'mere, they were best friends. They both still have love for each other but Kash'mere is still doing her.

Kash'mere stepped in her house and immediately stripped of her heels and soon the dress she had on from PoshbyV .

She ran up the stairs and into what was now, just Daniel's room. The room felt very different without Haven and Daniel was more silent.

"Hey D," She called to him.

He was in the room playing with Unique and Lily. He got up and walked over to her. She picked him up when he was close enough.

"How are you today, my boy?" She kissed his chubby cheeks.

He kissed back her cheeks. She went over to Unique and Lily, engulfing each in hugs.

"I love you guys so much. Never forget that okay," She said.

"Love you too," They said.

She put down Daniel so he could continue playing.

"Where's my love?" Nasir asked then engulfed Kash'mere in a hug.

"Boy, you're always harassing me!" She said, pushing him away.

She pulled on the tights she had on under her dress so it covered her bum. Nasir picked her up and swung her around.

"Say you love me!" He exclaimed.

"I love you Nasir! Now put me down!" Kash'mere yelled.

He laughed.

"I swear you shouldn't be tall, if this is what is gonna happen everyday." She rolled her eyes and sat on the ground with the kids.

She smiled to herself. As much as she complained about how things just never seemed right, she was grateful. She could never ask for more.