Chapter 27- I'll Deal With You.

●○

"Say that shit to my face, Kendra! Say the same sh't you posted to my face!" Tre'mayne snapped.

I almost felt for her, just by his tone.

"What are you talking about?" Kendra stumbled out.

"Oh what I am talking about? Kendra you know damn well what you put out there! My grandmother may not have liked you but she cared for you despite that. I'm a piece of shit when I was the one who stood for you, when everyone else had sumn' to say and that goes to show how much of an ungrateful bitch you are. As messed up as you are, I expected better from you, Kendra. I realize now it wasn't worth it." Tre'mayme snapped.

Kendra held her head down. She was embarrassed. However, she raised her head with new spark in her eyes.

" I am sorry for what I posted. That is all I am sorry for but it doesn't change the way how I feel. I don't take back anything I put out there. I'm glad Julie's dead. You are still a piece of sh't and her over there..." Kendra pointed at Kash'mere, " she is still nothing but a stripping hoe. Ion know why she is standing behind you as if she's gonna' do something. I said what I said and you can't attack me for the truth."

"Look I'ma need you to one, keep Julie's name out of your mouth and two, stop calling me out of my name, okay? Today is your lucky day to get f'kd up." Kash'mere snapped, stepping up to Kendra.

Ty stepped in, particularly in Kash'mere's face.

"Now hold up you ain't need to be in this!" he snapped.

Kash'mere pushed his face out of hers.

"Get the hell out of my damn face! You got some f'kn audacity!" she snapped.

Ty was about to reflex but Tre'mayne pushed him away.

"Watch yo'self niqq'h!" Tre'mayne warned him.

The crowd that had gathered was now amused. Kendra sent a cunning smile Kash'mere's way.

"Slu-" Before she could finish, a blow was delivered to her mouth and many more after that.

"My name is Kash'mere. Get it right!" Kash'mere held Kendra by her dress, draping her and delivering hard punches to her face.

Kendra seemed to have knocked out due to strong impact but then a next impact woke her up. She started fighting back and grabbed Kash'mere's hair, dragging her to the ground.

Kash'mere went with her to the ground because she feared her hair was gonna rip out. She straddled Kendra and continued punching and slapping her hard, with blood on her hands.

"Kash'mere stop!" Kendra pleaded, receiving the hits full force, but Kash'mere wasn't hearing it.

Kendra let go of Kash'mere's hair and started to feel all over Kash'mere's body trying to find a way to grip Kash'mere so she could get her off her. She grabbed Kash'mere's ass and Kash'mere jolted up.

"The hell you grabbing my ass for?!" Kash'mere yelled, kicking Kendra in the face.

Tre'mayne grabbed Kash'mere after she delivered a next kick to Kendra's abdomen. He threw her over his shoulders and carried her to the car. He threw her in the back then got in and drove off.

___

Kash'mere walked into the house after Tre'mayne. No one was there. Kai had the kids. Kash'mere walked straight to the bathroom without a word. Tre'mayne sighed and followed after a while. He got to the bathroom and heard sobs. He got in and Kash'mere was sitting on the edge of the tub. Her hands washed from the blood but the sink was messy and she was just in her bra and leggings. She was sobbing hard. Tre'mayne scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and sat in front of her.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Kash'mere drew up and moved her hair out of her face.

"I hate getting out like that. I hate it. I-it shows such a bad side to me. I get angry and I become a whole different being. It's not only anger from that situation but built up anger from the past and I set all that anger on that one person and it's honestly disgusting how I handle myself in situations. I don't want to be fighting but I can't help it. I don't wanna lower myself or get upset over words but I just can't. It triggers me, Tre'." She cried, breathing hard.

"It's okay, Kash'mere. It's so much a person can take before they break. Stop crying." Tre'mayne tried to comfort her.

Kash'mere wiped her eyes and took a deep breath. She put her hair in a proper bun, to get the hair out of her face.

"I know that, Tre'. It's just that every time I get into a fight, it reminds me of that little girl who lashed out at everything because she was abused and broken. I tried so hard, Tre'mayne. So hard. I wanted to push past that so bad and control my anger so I could be the bigger person. Fighting just puts me back in a lower place okay? After fighting, I think of all the ways I could've avoided a brawl but I didn't and everything goes back to that messy little girl." Kash'mere stood up and so did Tre'mayne.

"Kash'mere you aren't that little girl anym-"

"Don't say that! That little girl is still within me. She was raped! I was raped! Do you wanna know why I get worked up when I am called out of my name negatively? That little girl and this girl in front of you was called a liar, a slut, good for nothing, a little whore, so many more that I dare not say, just for speaking out about what happened to me and doing what I do. You even called me...." Kash'mere stopped and turned away from Tre'mayne.

Tre'mayne caught on and tried to touch Kash'mere.

"Don't touch me right now," She said, backing away.

"I'm sorry, I was stupid."

"I know that. Just understand the same way you wanted to make me feel some type of way for doing what I did, for being me, people also want to do that. They want to get a reaction out of me and that's what I don't want them to get, a reaction. That's all and I've been trying but it's hard, you know," Kash'mere said.

Tre'mayne stood silent.

Kash'mere chuckled, "Thanks for listening and trying to comfort me. I know I'm a handful and I understand if you don't wanna deal with this , many people don't-"

Tre'mayne dragged her into a tight hug.

"I'll deal with you."

▪︎~~~~~▪︎