Chapter 13- Are You Two...?

T R E ' M A Y N E

  I did bring Kash'mere home. She had asked me to stay because she was gonna be home alone and basically needed a personal helper. She's lucky she's sick and helping me.

She had took this pill and drank some soup. She vomitted like twice then she slept and now, sat up  and watching a movie with me.

"Um, thanks for staying with me," She said.

"I guess it was okay," I said.

She chuckled.

"You're always guessing, can't you say it was okay?" she asked.

"I mean, I guess. You were crying and groaning majority of the time, not to mention you vomited. I don't know if I am supposed to tell you if it was a pain in the ass or not after you thanked me. That wouldn't be too nice now, would it? So I guess it was okay," I replied.

She laughed a bit.

"You could've said that, idiot. You know you don't have to be nice with me, continue being blunt." She smiled.

This is the happy phase of her cycle. She's laughing and smiling and sh't.

"Well imbecile, it was a pain in the ass," I said truthfully.

She started fiddling with the blanket that covered her legs.

"Is Ty coming over here?" she asked.

"Yea, he wants to check on you," I replied.

"You know, I was just thinking how everything between me and you took a big turn. I mean we disliked each other. You had a major problem with me. I think I cried once because you triggered how much I was tired of being belittled when no one knew my story," she said.

"I am truly sorry for that. I can be a really heartless niqq'h and I was just stupid," I apologized.

"Yea, it's really okay. It made me a bit curious to know why you just up and didn't like me, but look at us now, tolerating each other, new beginning friends." She smiled.

"Yes, tolerating each other," I said, " What is the story behind why you became a stripper and all that though? If you are comfortable enough to tell me."

She paused.

"Um, I don't really like talking about it so I have to be really comfortable with you to tell you," She said.

I respected that.

"Does Ty know?" I asked.

"No, I should tell him though," She replied.

"Are you two secretly a thing?" I asked.

I was really curious. They acted too much like something was going on.

"No we aren't, why does everyone think that?" she looked at me with an amused face.

"It's just you guys act like it. The way you talk to each other, the teases, the hugs, the little cheek kisses and that kiss in the cafeteria," I listed out.

I mean they talk all soft and sweet to each other, sometimes they get all freaky. The way Ty treats her and not to mention the way he looks at her. The long tight hugs and the occasional cheek kisses.

She went into a blush. Does she like Ty?

"We grew close, that's all and the kiss in the cafeteria, Ty was just being a whore, I should've have used my fork and stabbed his balls," she said.

I grimaced holding my package.

"Chill with all'at. Do you like Ty?" I asked.

"I don't know," She replied.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I asked her pointedly.

"I mean, I do feel something towards him but at the same time I am like no, he is just my friend and we are close, that's all," She replied, seeming as if she was trying to convince herself that Ty was just her close friend and that's all.

"You like him," I stated.

"How would you know?" she asked.

"You went into a blush when I asked you if you liked him, come on," I replied, chuckling.

"Okay, okay. I do like him, I guess," She said.

"You are always guessing. Just say you like him and wanna f'k him," I teased her.

"No." She laughed.

"Nah, I'm just playing. Just tell him," I suggested.

"How I am gonna tell him that?" she asked.

"Um, Hey Ty, can I talk to you for a bit? Okay, so the thing is, I don't know how to say this but um, I like you?" I replied.

"You know it's not that easy. There is something called anxiety," She tried to find proof that it wasn't easy.

"Kash'mere, you don't get nervous. You are too bold, imbecile," I said.

"Why do you want me to tell him so bad?"

Um, because I know he likes you too. It's so obvious.

"I am tired of seeing you two hold back in the name of friendship," I said.

Plus, it is about time Ty went into a committed relationship and with a girl that will keep him in his place.

She rolled her eyes. The door knocked. That must be Ty.

"Come in!" Kash'mere yelled.

Ty walked in.

"I see your big mouth is still working, you okay?" he asked Kash'mere.

"Yes, I am now," She replied.

"He wasn't being an ass was he?" Ty looked at me pointedly.

"No he wasn't, he was really helpful," Kash'mere cleared up.

He flicked Kash'mere on her nose and gave her a kiss on her forehead. See, there you go.

"Glad you feel better. I was worried. You do this every month?" I would like to know too.

"Yea, every month?" I asked.

"Um, no actually. This happens rarely, when I get this sick but cramps are always there. It feels weird talking to you two about this." She chuckled.

Ty and I chuckled.

"It really is weird having a conversation about periods," Ty said.

I looked at Kash'mere and Ty. My best friend and the imbecile. This should be very interesting.

"So Ty are you ready for your two weeks of torture?" Kash'mere asked.

Ty rolled his eyes.

"Who came up with this again?"

"I did," I replied.

"I agreed." She piped in.

Ty walked in the kitchen, "Tre'mayne, if I f'k yo' auntie after this don't tell me sh't."

▪︎~~~~~▪︎